• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Burrrr!!!

cleanhoods

Cold weather cleaning.Who does it and who does not? If you do what do you do to keep warm,treat your machine,clean in general ect.?

Me i clean in nearly all weathers my self. I like to use RV Antifreeze to treat my machine.Rated at -50 and can reuse several times before bad + it is safe on the enviroment and my machine.
Marko

Alexy

I watch how long a hose is on the ground once it comes out of the truck. They can freeze in minutes if they are idle. We worked thurs night in -21 but I have a huge concern with where run off and over spray goes. Keep some rock salt and sand to cover walk areas that will get iced over to prevent liability. we have been doing Mcdonalds all week so the work itself has been easy.

cleanhoods

If i have to lay down the wand i take the wand off and let the machine run.Alex i am up here near you visiting family.Pretty cold here in va.Just as cold as nc.Best way i found to stay warm is long johns for one and always wear my rain suit with all my head gear helps to stay warm.Also for your hands get those cheap knit gloves and wear them under your rubber gloves also helps.But all in all cold is cold,lol
Marko