• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

New Site Is Up

Bruce Sullivan

Contributing Member
Just checked it out. Looks clean and professional. User friendly. When time allows you may want to start a blog of some type. Something simple. Like tips for home owners. Will give you credibility and help rank your site. Food for thought.

Guy Blackmon

When time allows you may want to start a blog of some type. Something simple. Like tips for home owners. Will give you credibility and help rank your site. Food for thought.

We already do that Bruce, not me personally but the Company that built the site takes care of that for me & other SEO related work.

Bob Gomez

looks great, nice job. What are you using for detergents if no bleach ever? I've been using sh for 25 years with no issues. simple cherry, dash of roof snot and away we go. Just curious.

Jeff Smith

Everytime I look at Guys site I either want to meet the guy, or ask him to come clean my house. I don't know what kinda branding/messaging this "guy" is doing but it sure is working.

Guy Blackmon

Everytime I look at Guys site I either want to meet the guy, or ask him to come clean my house. I don't know what kinda branding/messaging this "guy" is doing but it sure is working.

Hey Thanks Jeff! Ours isn't the best I've seen, but it works well for us.

Your (everyone) website is your #1 branding/marketing tool, and why I always suggest hiring a professional to design them.

A strong well designed website is the "Flagship" of Contractors branding, marketing & sales.

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors

Jeff, you definitely want to meet him. Buy the biggest coke you can get, have a list of questions, and sit back and be a sponge. Hang on every word. And then put into practice.