• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

New UAMCC Logo

Carlos Gonzales

The graphic designer that the UAMCC Transition Team hired just put the final touches on the new logo for the UAMCC.

Please note that the UAMCC will start using this logo for all correspondence, decals, letterheads, banners and etc.

The previous logo used by the UAmCc is obselete.

Attachments

• UAMCC Revised.jpg
    UAMCC Revised.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 24

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Logo looks good!! Real professional looking. It actually looked somewhat familiar but it was the hand shake and the color that made it look familiar. Nice job...

Sparklean

Looks very nice, but the lettering is not aligned properly near the rim of the circle. It's a simple fix for your graphics guy.

Jfife

That looks good Sparkly!

The black looks tight, but like C-Dawg says, might not reprint well. The color on Sparkly's look nice----but kinda presidental looking. If doing colors, maybe something more in those light pastel/water looking colors. Perhaps some fuschia with lavender trim:)

Scott Millen

J Fi, Do you even really know what fuschia is?

I thought everybody knew that fuschia is the new celodon. (Duhh!):rolleyes:;)

Honestly, we looked at several color schemes, but just preferred the grey. I have a well-known preference for steel-tones, though.

I'm curious, what kind of colors do Beth and Celeste favor?

Jfife

Ha! Well done---I had to look up and see what 'celadon' was:)

Regarding colors, I also like the silver and black. Just can't go wrong with those colors. Personally, I was always a big fan of the pwna logo colors. Went well with the 'washing/water' concept, and had a clean, vibrant look. I also think the colors that Fenner uses for his service biz would make for a good logo.