• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Kinking Hose On Supply Reel?

Guy Blackmon

Doesn't matter what kind of supply hose you buy, it will kink. Usually on the supply reel its where the hose connects to the reel. I remembered a trick that Bob posted one time about using a strap to help keep the the hose from kinking.

I added a 3/4" street 45 to the reel to help a little more.

Of course you can just reel out all your hose to get the kink out....but this little fix is so you don't have to.

fill hose 001resz.jpgfill hose 004resz.jpgfill hose 005resz.jpgfill hose 006resz.jpg

Tony Evans

Board of Director
That's a good tip. Most water fed pole hose that window cleaners deal with isn't very sturdy and kinking on a reel can be an issue. Thanks Guy.

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
Excellent tip Guy. I remember taking one off one day, the clamp, and having a hard time getting it back on and thinking, what the hec does thing do anyway...so i gave up and didn't put it back on. Next day after working I found some determination and put it back on.

The 45 degree fitting is a great tip as well