• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Houston Convention Thread, www.uamccevents.com

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
00938c3b-7dd2-4c2a-b40f-8ebb4e951eef.png

Paul Kassander will Teach Interior Cleaning, Paul Has been a Contractor Distributor Combines Years over 25. Learn from the pro's in the Field with the experience to get you started on the right Track.

" Make Money all Year Round"

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
13ca2fd4-038f-461d-8c8a-e97dcc21310c.jpg

This guy has been Known for His appearances at Past events around the county, Michael has Been Teaching along with running his own Successful Operation in KY now Opening a second Branch in South Carolina. Michael's Is Named for one reason its Simplicity of putting this Often Confusing world of the Internet into Simple Terms. " Internet Marketing for the Laymen"

This is a Special Treat in the past this Course has Been Valued at 100.00's of dollars. This time for the www.uamcc.org Michael as a Founding member is Teaching this to the UAMCC membership as a Direct Benefit. Just one of many from the Now UAMCC arrangement of Industry Knowledge. We have assembled some of the Best and Most Successful People who know about Marketing in the Mobile cleaning Industry.

This will be a 90 minutes session on the 19th & 20th

Make sure you do not Miss this opportunity if you have wanted or have Struggled with your SEO. Michaels not Holding Back on this one. Ask some of his past Students!!! They are Way ahead of the Learning Curve and Number one on Many Web Searches. Plus Michael will reveal a Few tips and Secrets never told before.

Get Register for this Complimentary Web Marketing Course at the www.uamccevents.com Houston National Convention.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
21115b7a-b5bc-4906-918f-b1adbd4268aa.jpg

Tom will Talk in the Main forum 20 minutes with a 10 minutes Q&A Session for all those who are wondering about the future of the Insurance industry and all the new Things coming into effect. Tom has been selling insurance to the Mobile cleaning Industry for 30 years. He is known around the country as the industry Expert in his Field.

register for the the free Show www.uamccevents.com

Chris Apple

I am really excited for this event to finally get here. This show has the best line up of any I've seen yet and I've been to quite a few.

If your business needs a boost to get to another level then you can't afford to miss this. My wife and I attended our first event in Tampa in 2010 and our business hasn't been the same since. There is no better way to learn than to ask the guys who have already been there and done it. I promise you I'll be in Houston with a list of questions that our company faces now and I'm sure I'll get them answered!

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member

Bill Will present a Roof Cleaning Safety course, Bill has been teaching Safety for over 5 Years Professionally. As a UAMCC Board of Director Bill has spear headed the Certifications Programs over last the Two Years. The United Association Of Mobile Contract Cleaners is always Looking for better and Safer Contractors. 45

Safety First!!!

Bill Will Also Present on Business Strategies, over the Years Bills knowledge in making The Right Choices has been a problem he faced early on. He wants to Curve your Learning by Telling you about his Mistakes in hopes he can prevent you from making the same ones. We all have BEEN here and Maybe by Taking this one you can Prevent the Mistakes we all Have made. Bill Will present his Talk
" Making Better Decisions" 45

Updated .....

Andrew Snyder

Contributing Member
13ca2fd4-038f-461d-8c8a-e97dcc21310c.jpg

This guy has been Known for His appearances at Past events around the county, Michael has Been Teaching along with running his own Successful Operation in KY now Opening a second Branch in South Carolina. Michael's Is Named for one reason its Simplicity of putting this Often Confusing world of the Internet into Simple Terms. " Internet Marketing for the Laymen"

This is a Special Treat in the past this Course has Been Valued at 100.00's of dollars. This time for the www.uamcc.org Michael as a Founding member is Teaching this to the UAMCC membership as a Direct Benefit. Just one of many from the Now UAMCC arrangement of Industry Knowledge. We have assembled some of the Best and Most Successful People who know about Marketing in the Mobile cleaning Industry.

This will be a 90 minutes session on the 19th & 20th

Make sure you do not Miss this opportunity if you have wanted or have Struggled with your SEO. Michaels not Holding Back on this one. Ask some of his past Students!!! They are Way ahead of the Learning Curve and Number one on Many Web Searches. Plus Michael will reveal a Few tips and Secrets never told before.

Get Register for this Complimentary Web Marketing Course at the www.uamccevents.com Houston National Convention.

Sounds like this alone is going to be worth the trip for anyone.

Chris Chappell

I also posted this over on PWI, the block of rooms pricing was only good until February 5, the price jumps up to $149 per nite.

Is there another hotel close by or can more rooms be opened up?

Thank You.

Gene Fivel

I also posted this over on PWI, the block of rooms pricing was only good until February 5, the price jumps up to $149 per nite.

Is there another hotel close by or can more rooms be opened up?

Thank You.

Im staying at motel 6 on nasa rd 1 .......39.95.....All I need is a hot shower and cold room.....

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
All the hotels are listed , Chris you should get our room block rate if they have available . Rooms

Feb Event Houston free free text me for more details !!