Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Houston Convention Thread, www.uamccevents.com
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Houston Convention Thread, www.uamccevents.com

Default Houston Convention Thread, www.uamccevents.com

www.uamccevents.com

Everything this year can be found at the www.UAMCCevents.com

Soon the agenda will be Posted for Houston

So everyone Knows there will be a lot going on Simultaneously, the main forum will go Non Stop from start to Finish while Classrooms run from start to finish.

This Final Agenda will be done and you can choose what you want to go to. Keep in Mind if you miss something 2014 is early and we will certainly repeat the popular presentations.

Demos and Give-aways will run throughout the day. It will be a great show and we accept all criticism on bettering the show. We realize information Share is a Huge Part of success. We all know that this needs to get better in the future, we look forward to all your help as a member. We want to continue putting on Member Shows FREE for the Coming years as a benefit to the entire industry.
    Last edited by Ron Musgraves; 01-29-2014 at 12:10 PM.

Default Re: Houston Convention Thread, www.uamccevents.com

Scott Will Present at the awards Banquet night of the 19th 30 minutes (Inspiration 30)
    Scott will Also Pressent with Phil Kircher on Gov Bids with Phil 15 Minutes on the end of Phils Talk Main Forum Morning of the 20th.
    " Government Millions " 45)
    As the Enviro Chair Scott will also Assist Tony Shelton's Address to Members Early Afternoon on the 20th. ( Solution to Pollution 45)

Times and Final Agenda will be Posted at www.uamccevents.com

Read More about Scott HERE!!

Scott Stone Makes Millions in Pressure Washing, this is a Must See presentation
    Last edited by Ron Musgraves; 01-28-2014 at 02:01 PM.

Phil Sells Gov Contracts for a Multimillion Dollar Company , Phil will Present in the main Forum the morning of the 20th.

"Landing Million Dollar DEALs!!!!!!! " 45

This will be a Contractor only no recording of any kind in Main forum. These Secrets will only be Shared with attendees, get your VIP Pass to attend this Feature.

See Final agenda for Changes www.uamccevents.com
    Last edited by Ron Musgraves; 01-28-2014 at 01:58 PM.

I am looking forward to this. I don't take comp's because I don't want to feel obligated to follow a party line. Because of that, I pay for my flights and hotels out of my pocket, even though Ron has me speaking so many times.
    My wife asked me what I get out of speaking at these conventions, and why I am willing to pay for things out of my pocket. I told her that the Pressure washing industry has been very good to me. I have not had a year in the past 20 where I have made less than 6 figures. Even out slow years, where I was doing the majority of the work, I still made 6 figures. Because of that, I want to give back.
    That being said, I am comfortable speaking in front of large groups, and do not want to speak to an empty room. If you have a question, you will find that I am open, even to the point of being too open, and frank. I also am very willing to answer any question that you might have, and if it is in my wheel house of knowledge, tell you how to accomplish a job with the equipment that you have, if it is possible.
    I look forward to seeing you there.
    Scott Stone
    The-washer@msn.com
    602-509-9741
    Office 480-834-3434

Mark owner of Proactive Property Management will Speak Morning of 20th in the main Forum , look on the agenda for a Smaller Room. Mark will pack them in and we are prepared for a Second Talk.

Mark has Presented at the Tampa Event, San Diego & Las Vegas. He will also attend a private Member only Awards night were you can Reach out to Mark with Private Questions. Bring your VIP Pass for Entry

" Getting My Business as a Property Manager" 45

This Talk will be another not to Miss in the Main forum, to confirm the Seat please look to www.uamccevents.com
    Last edited by Ron Musgraves; 02-03-2014 at 04:06 AM.

Special Appearance by The Legend Mr Larry Hinkley

Register for this Free Event Here!!!!!
    Last edited by Ron Musgraves; 01-28-2014 at 02:12 PM.

Instructor list

Everett Abrams - Wood Restoration
    Tracy Handl - Pressure Washing 101
    Tony Shelton - Coil Cleaning / Environmental
    Michael Stuart - Window Cleaning
    Larry Hinkley - Expert Maint
    Paul Kassander - Fleet Washing / Interior Cleaning / Preventive Maintenance
    Russ Johnson - Equipment Maintenance
    Shawn Galvin - Water Fed Poles
    Paul Schneider - Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning Expert
    Dwight Rowe - Window Cleaning Expert
    Doug Rucker - Master Residential & Commercial Training & Marketing
    Carlos Gonzales - Hard Surface Restoration Expert
    Jerry McMillen - Environmental Sustainable Relations
    William Booz - Roof Safety

Last edited by Nichole Anglin; 02-03-2014 at 11:41 AM.

Steven Button CleanFastUSA will Present about
    "Making Money while you Sleep" 45

Steven Started his business only a Few years ago and now Runs two Full time Crews, while Steven Sleeps he makes Money. Steven is bound to be a major Player in the Future of this Industry, located in the Florida Market Steven is Changing the industry, Building relations is a KEY part of his operation. Come learn how Steven makes closing easy.
    Last edited by Ron Musgraves; 01-28-2014 at 01:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Chappell View Post
    How do we get a VIP ticket for this?
    +1 where are those hiding?
    Jeff SmithSparkle Works Power Washing LLCAugusta, GA(706) 200-8383 Sparkle Works Click HereOur informative pressure washing facebook page.The easy decision for Pressure Washing in Augusta GA. Sparkle Works on Youtube

• Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information