• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Gas Useage

Jeremy Pate

Cleaning concrete will usually burn more than say washing a house, simply bc you're on the throttle most of the time.
With that said, we burn an average of about 1/2 to 3/4 per hour.
I'm running 4 gpm.

You can get some truck lettering done for next to nothing.
Might be a good start if you don't have a ton of money now, but still want your vehicle to be a moving billboard.
I've gotten jobs from homeowners at wal mart all the way to construction contractors at home depot, just by seeing my truck, and it's nothing spectacular like some other guys you'll see.