• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Gas Useage

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
About how much gas does the typical pressure washer unit use in an 8 hour day?

Chris it all depends on the equipment you have and the jobs your doing but I would say any where between 4-8 gallons for residential

Doug Rucker
Clean and Green Solutions
Pressure Washing Roof Cleaning School
Call or Text 281.883.8470

John Neilson

Contributing Member
Same here for me using 4gpm. I shut down for lunch. I always keep about 15 gallons with me in case a neighbor is looking for a clean up also.

John Neilson

Contributing Member
How common is it for people to see you at a job and want to know if you can take care of them?

Its very common. If im doing house and drive, I do half the drive, leaving the surface cleaner out, Then I do the house. When they see the difference it really impresses. The driveway cleaning always gets the attention of others. Once I did a house and landed 5 jobs on the same street. If you dont have a lettered vehicle then make up a couple of yard signs.

Its very common. If im doing house and drive, I do half the drive, leaving the surface cleaner out, Then I do the house. When they see the difference it really impresses. The driveway cleaning always gets the attention of others. Once I did a house and landed 5 jobs on the same street. If you dont have a lettered vehicle then make up a couple of yard signs.

The truck is not lettered yet, but we are keeping it simple. Only what needs to be on there for information and as large as possible.

Yard Signs are on the list to be ordered. The Driveway idea is great, people want to see before and after pics. This allows them the opportunity to see what actually you can do for them.

Ted Watson

John, that's some really good advise. A great strategy!

Igor Zaric

UAMCC Board of Directors
It all depends what machine you have and what/where you washing...
My 8GPM is +- 2G/h...Hot water burner can add another 2G/h. If I need to run a generator, that's another gallon per hour. Water reclaim unit (gas engine) is another gallon per hour...Day/night shift can make a difference too...Of course, you can change your tip and lower the heat (or not use it) and just run a small machine...

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
How common is it for people to see you at a job and want to know if you can take care of them?

Happens almost on a daily basis. It is even happening more now that I got new signage made up that is bolder and larger. It really stands out and people see it.
Contact Tim Fields at sign2day.com, he is a UAMCC associate member and offers discounts to UAMCC Members

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
The truck is not lettered yet, but we are keeping it simple. Only what needs to be on there for information and as large as possible.

Yard Signs are on the list to be ordered. The Driveway idea is great, people want to see before and after pics. This allows them the opportunity to see what actually you can do for them.

Here are some pics of my truck signage that Tim Fields did for me. Like I said above you can contact Tim at sign2day.com and ask about UAMCC member discounts. Tim is in our business and knows what it takes to make you stand out. I have gotten a lot more business off my truck trailer signs since I had the new signage put on. You can see the big difference in the old signs versus the new signs.

Attachments

• truck trialer before side 1.JPG
    truck trialer before side 1.JPG
    405 KB · Views: 52
  • truck trailer after sides1.JPG
    truck trailer after sides1.JPG
    396.7 KB · Views: 54

Ted Watson

Here are some pics of my truck signage that Tim Fields did for me. Like I said above you can contact Tim at sign2day.com and ask about UAMCC member discounts. Tim is in our business and knows what it takes to make you stand out. I have gotten a lot more business off my truck trailer signs since I had the new signage put on. You can see the big difference in the old signs versus the new signs.

HUGE difference! Amazing! Tim Fields at sign2today is the man.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Our average float between 8.50 and 11.50 Depending on Fuel cost. Truck and Equipment, keep in mind we drive a Bit. When Fuel was at 5.00 my one tons average was around 80 a Night.

The Air Intake on Burners can Really Play a Huge factor, we know a unit is broke by the amount of fuel its using or not Using.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
We track individually because equipment fuel is a different deduction. FYI road tax credits can be given in some states. Or not paying road tax altogether

Feb Event Houston free free text me for more details !!

My machine is 5.5 GPM hot water rig. I used about 3/4 to 1 gallon per hour in gas. My burner is a whole different story. It's usually about 2 gallons per hour.

Hey Ron. Thanks for the tax tip. I don't know if NC has it but it would help me greatly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk