• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

SH Bulk purchase in New Jersey

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
We have a couple associates that supply SH , maybe they will chime in

Text me anytime for anything if you need Help 480.522.5227

James VanHandel, The point is that we can not deliver to a residential home, not that we won't service 9,000 gallons. As soon as you find a commercial spot for a tank, please let Christine know and she can work up pricing at that time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Steve Button, Univar does not have Mini-Bulk in Central Florida yet. We can try to set you up with either totes or drums however. The market there is very tight, so hopefully we can meet your pricing expectations. Try this number for help. (813) 621-3001.

James VanHandle

UAMCC-Member
James VanHandel, The point is that we can not deliver to a residential home, not that we won't service 9,000 gallons. As soon as you find a commercial spot for a tank, please let Christine know and she can work up pricing at that time.

I gave the option of delivering to our farm but no one got back to us. We are going to try the other company this year. Thanks for Having Christine come out though.

Christine said we approved the site but were only permitted to discharge from the street? And that's against the law. If we could discharge from the driveway this can be done at your farm location.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk