• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Jillian Shelton the President wants to thank you for the work you have done.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
I want all here to know that I'll miss Jill at the convention , her work here at the UAMCC has not gone un-noticed.

She leads the region environmentally, she is the most improved member on these issues and I look forward to her teaching others. She has been active with local authority's.

What is there to say Jillian's been Here consistently welcoming and calling members.

I talked to the new treasurer Chris Apple former membership committee chair about asking Jill to take the head of membership committee.

Jill I know your expecting and Chris plans on staying and helping but if you can we would be honored if you would take this chair as the head cheese?

Thank you again , I appreciate all you have done and will support your choice either way.

Thanks to all the folks helping. It's been great!

Text me anytime for anything if you need Help 480.522.5227

Chris Apple

Jill truly has pulled more than her weight with the membership committee without asking for any thanks in return.

Jill, you're definitely the right person for the job if you will accept.

Jillian Shelton

Contributing Member
Hey Guys you are too kind, I am happy to do and be apart of such a great association. I wish I could get more involved and once Mark is born I might be able to but am unable to at the moment. I wish everyone the best! Congratulations to you all.