• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Univar Mini-Bulk is a safer solution for your Sodium Hypochlorite needs

Take a look at our video showing a delivery from a Mini-Bulk truck into a FREE loaner tank, which is a benefit for EVERY Mini-Bulk CUSTOMER.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQc_DXeQNiI

You can learn more about Univar Mini-Bulk here as well...

http://www.univar.com/US/services/MiniBulk.aspx

Please contact me to learn more about our Mini-Bulk service and how it can make your use of SH safer and potentially bring cost savings to your thriving business.

Eric Weilminster 443-761-3683

Bill Booz

UAMCC Board of Directors
Yep, I have had a great experience with them. They did three site inspections before setting up my free 550gal tank. I pay less than any other place in MD for the quality of product I get. Every delivery comes with a certificate of analysis from the factory and the date it was made. It is never more than 3 days old. Univar is a huge international supplier of Sodium Hypo and Caustic. In this area and much of the north east Univar supplies the SH to the distributors many are already buying from. I have recommended them to many contractors and asked them to join the org.

Each area is a little different in operations and we have found some people they just couldn't help or had a better deal but this is rare.

I have never had fresher, stronger or less expensive product than what I get from them.

Andrew Call Eric at the # he listed above. He will get you with the right people if the rep from Orlando doesn't

Hank Timmermann

Contributing Member
Bill,

I spoke to Eric on Friday night and his guy(Ray) who does the site inspections will be up here next week to check my place out. Good follow up on their part so far.

Hank

Jeff Smith

Yep, I have had a great experience with them. They did three site inspections before setting up my free 550gal tank. I pay less than any other place in MD for the quality of product I get. Every delivery comes with a certificate of analysis from the factory and the date it was made. It is never more than 3 days old. Univar is a huge international supplier of Sodium Hypo and Caustic. In this area and much of the north east Univar supplies the SH to the distributors many are already buying from. I have recommended them to many contractors and asked them to join the org.

Each area is a little different in operations and we have found some people they just couldn't help or had a better deal but this is rare.

I have never had fresher, stronger or less expensive product than what I get from them.

Andrew Call Eric at the # he listed above. He will get you with the right people if the rep from Orlando doesn't

Thanks for this informational reply Bill. Great testimony to go with the info provided by Univar in Houston.

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
I spoke with Dewey?? I think it was at the Houston Convention, he is going to have someone call me. Sounds like they get me better product at lower cost, so I am just waiting to here from them.

Jeff Smith

Spoke with Terry today and got an email quote. Will have to look into it more as the pricing doesnt seem right att. We can get drums delivered for under 2.00 per our normal univar rep Katie, but terry the Mini bulk rep for our region quoted us ~50c more per gallon when the assumption was it was going to be cheaper than drums. Will be looking into this discrepancy further tomm.

Hank Timmermann

Contributing Member
Hank Timmerman, how'd we do? Are we able to help you out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your response time was great. I spoke with Ray about my site and a price based on our usage. Unfortunately, I need to work out some details on my end to give the tanker truck room to get in. Once I get that ironed out I'll reach out to Ray.
Thanks for all your help.

Hank