• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

2009 Georgia Roundtable, April 18 & 19

Carlos Gonzales

Hey everyone...before you know it this will be here. If you have not made plans to attend I would highly recommend on trying to get there. I spoke to Pete the other day and this is going to be a great Roundtable.....

Georgia Pressure Washer Roundtable - April 18 & 19

Order InformationItem # 99787Price$50.00Qty

Focus: Marketing and Add Ons for your Business
Saturday, April 18th and Sunday April 19th
Hyatt Place at Gwinnett Place Mall, Duluth, GA
3530 Venture Parkway
Duluth, GA 30096
770-623 9699
We have special rates set aside. Ask for Maryanne and tell her you want the "Sun Brite Supply" room rates!

SPACE IS LIMITED! Sign up by April 3, 2009 to guarantee your seat!

Topics: Building an Effective Website
Yellow Pages Advertising
Constant Contact
Bidding Discussion
Ready Seal Demonstration
Gutter Guard Installation
Concrete Staining
Window Cleaning
Graffiti Removal
Rig Demos (if weather permits)
General Discussions

Cost includes lunch and breaks.

Each attendee will receive a entry for a chance to win a HOT WATER SKID at the Myrtle Beach, SC Roundtable in September. All contractors will also be given a 50% OFF (value up to $50) voucher for Sun Brite Supply. Buy $100 worth of stuff for just $50, and it's like going to the Round Table for FREE!

Social Hour Added: We have resevered pool tables at The Pool Room Bar & Grill for Saturday night. Located 3/10 mile from hotel!

SPONSORS:

uamcclogosmall.jpg
delcologo.gif

trans_1x1.gif
[FONT=arial, helvetica]Roundtable Flyer - Click for more information!
trans_1x1.gif
[/FONT]

Nichole

Alliance Classes Scheduled before GA Roundtable

Check it out! Great deal!

Alliance is offering the Wood Restoration Seminar and Environmental Cleaning Seminar before the Georgia Roundtable.

Classes start Thursday morning at 8:00 am with the Wood Restoration Seminar. Environmental Cleaning Seminar will be Friday at 1:00 pm.

Check them out here!!

GET BOTH CLASS FOR $1099. This includes manuals, certification, and Alliance will pay your admission to the Georgia Roundtable. A $1798 value!

Each class can be taken at it's individual price and includes the manual, certification, and admission to the Georgia Roundtable.

Nichole

Prizes at the GA Roundtable!

Sun Brite Supply is giving away several prizes at the Georgia Round Table, April 18 and 19. We are going to have:

(2) 50 Ft High Pressure Hoses
(1) 100 Ft High Pressure Hose
(3) Intro-Packs of Our Most Popular Cleaners
Hats and Shirts
And an iPod Shuffle!

DON'T FORGET: ATTENDING THE GEORGIA ROUNDTABLE GIVES YOU A CHANCE TO WIN THE GRAND PRIZE!! A 5.5 GPM 3500 PSI HOT WATER SKID!

Nichole

Hotel information for the GA Roundtable

I have had a lot of requests for the specific information. I do have it posted many places...but here it is in one spot:

Hyatt Place at Gwinnett Place Mall, Duluth, GA
3530 Venture Parkway
Duluth, GA 30096
770-623 9699
We have special room rates set aside. Ask for Maryanne and tell her you want the "Sun Brite Supply" room rates! Room rates are currently $89.

Get your room soon!! I am near my deadline for expanding the block if needed.

Even if you have not officially signed up for the RT please book your room ASAP! Thank you! (although I would appreciate sign ups as soon as possible too ...You know who you are!! )

Carlos Gonzales

I made reservations today along with David "Whats Up My Brother?" Vicars at the hyatt.

Folks...this RT will be a dandy!! Get signed up to go. Sun Brite is putting on a great get together!!!