• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

2009 Georgia Roundtable, April 18 & 19

DJ Carroll

ohhhhh weeeee...it's on now...My boy D.J. will be popping in...:yes:

"Pop Goes the Weasel ...cause the weasel goes POP"....:biggrin:

If any one has questions about QB or accounting post em up that way if i don't know I can ask my accounting teacher and have you an answer by the RT!!!!

Nichole

Registration is CLOSED!! We are full! Yeah! Thanks to all who signed up and we look forward to seeing you in ATL!

Anyone who has not yet gotten their hotel room please call this week!! Thanks!

Carlos Gonzales

Registration is CLOSED!! We are full! Yeah! Thanks to all who signed up and we look forward to seeing you in ATL!

Anyone who has not yet gotten their hotel room please call this week!! Thanks!

Great Job Nicole on this.

Hey everyone, Nicole has been busting her tail in coordinating a ton of stuff behind the scenes to make this an enjoyable event for everyone. This is alot of work...:clap::clap:

Michael Kreisle

Contributing Member
Me and DJ will be there Friday. As well as my wife and son. They are gonna go check out the Zoo. I already got your drive packed Ron. LOL We been trying to get together with that darn thing for a year now. LOL

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Me and DJ will be there Friday. As well as my wife and son. They are gonna go check out the Zoo. I already got your drive packed Ron. LOL We been trying to get together with that darn thing for a year now. LOL

Thanks Mike, I have a cash for you. Look forward to watching the UFC fight. Can Dj get into the bar legally this year? Hooters is a family place shouldnt be a problem.

DJ Carroll

Well guys looks like i missed the boat. Some how there is no way i can get in so looks like just after hours and talkin out side for me. . . Guess my $50 isn't good enough for em :saai: . . . . I know a better place to spend it anyways :cool:

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Well guys looks like i missed the boat. Some how there is no way i can get in so looks like just after hours and talkin out side for me. . . Guess my $50 isn't good enough for em :saai: . . . . I know a better place to spend it anyways :cool:

You can come for the night life Dj.

Nichole

DJ,

We had registration open for three months for people to register in time. I have been turning away people for this roundtable for the last week. There is a lot that goes on behind the scenes that you might not know about. We have had to increase the size of the room twice. We have changed the numbers with the caterers three times. We cannot get a larger room at this time because of the time frame we are in and the deadline for the caterers has passed. I told you this in a PM the other day. I had hoped you would have been decent enough to understand. I do tend to take it a bit personally because of all the hard work I have done to make this roundtable happen when someone criticizes me publicly like this. I would love to have a 100 people at this roundtable but we cannot have that happen at this time. We will know next time to plan for more people and hopefully we will have people register early enough to be able to attend.