• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

2009 Georgia Roundtable, April 18 & 19

DJ Carroll

I just never thought i would see the day a VENDOR hosted RT would turn business, money, and clients away. If it was me hell i would be pulling up pails of your alls house wash stuff for seats to get people in. .. . . but hey it is what it is . . . It will just be a mini vacation and if there is any one that would like help on QB or accounting I will still be more than happy to help you . . .

Carlos Gonzales

I just never thought i would see the day a VENDOR hosted RT would turn business, money, and clients away. If it was me hell i would be pulling up pails of your alls house wash stuff for seats to get people in. .. . . but hey it is what it is . . . It will just be a mini vacation and if there is any one that would like help on QB or accounting I will still be more than happy to help you . . .

Let it go D.J.....Nicole has worked her tail off for this RT. You had months to register. You didn't and missed the deadline....business is business!

It is good that this will be a mini-vacation for you. You are good with me and I consider you a friend but you missed the deadline...plain and simple.

I will google some clubs for you to hang out at....:biggrin:

Roger Gothorp

A firm number of attendees is a HUGE issue when planning these. Buildings have fire codes that include number of bodies allowed inside, not just seated. That is why registration dates need to be adhered to.

Jeff LeCours

Its a PITA putting one of these babies together. Some has real high extra charges, unreal high

Hey DJ I might be able to hang out with you. The wedding Lisa and I am suppose to go to MIGHT be being called off :redcard: Its real iffy, but I might come down just to have a little fun Saturday night and hang with all the contractors

Carlos Gonzales

Its a PITA putting one of these babies together. Some has real high extra charges, unreal high

Hey DJ I might be able to hang out with you. The wedding Lisa and I am suppose to go to MIGHT be being called off :redcard: Its real iffy, but I might come down just to have a little fun Saturday night and hang with all the contractors

That would be cool Jeff...I need a Pool partner anyway. Who's up for the first game? Anyone...Russ, Mike C.? :yes:

Thad Eckhoff

Russ put three large men in the hospital with a foosball one time.
Keep him away from the tables.

Carlos- we have got to take DJ and Russ to breakfast in NOLA.

DJ- the registration deadlines aren't something that event hosts make up.

The hotels and caterers and event locations do that. I was able to pull strings and get guys the rates past the deadline for the NOLA event last year but it was rough, and I won't be able to do it this year. Registration will have to be closed well in advance of the event and when the hotel rooms are gone that is IT.

Carlos Gonzales

Russ put three large men in the hospital with a foosball one time.
Keep him away from the tables.

Carlos- we have got to take DJ and Russ to breakfast in NOLA.

DJ- the registration deadlines aren't something that event hosts make up.

The hotels and caterers and event locations do that. I was able to pull strings and get guys the rates past the deadline for the NOLA event last year but it was rough, and I won't be able to do it this year. Registration will have to be closed well in advance of the event and when the hotel rooms are gone that is IT.

Definately Thad....I bet you and I could get our breakfast free if we can get D.J. to sit on Russ' lap at the restaraunt! :biggrin:

Scott Davis

Definately Thad....I bet you and I could get our breakfast free if we can get D.J. to sit on Russ' lap at the restaraunt! :biggrin:

I guess I missed the breakfast last time. :confused:

I hope I dont have to miss it this time! Its looking better and better that I may get to go.

Carlos, If you make it to Texas on May 9th, Ive got a pool table at my house I can whip you on.....oops....I mean.....we can play a game and see who win...:cool:

Carlos Gonzales

I guess I missed the breakfast last time. :confused:

I hope I dont have to miss it this time! Its looking better and better that I may get to go.

Carlos, If you make it to Texas on May 9th, Ive got a pool table at my house I can whip you on.....oops....I mean.....we can play a game and see who win...:cool:

I don't know Scott....the last guy that said that to me found himself at the bank withrdawing $900 c-notes to pay me....:rolleyes:.....I am ruthless...thats how I get down...I am a freak!! LOL:biggrin:

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
I don't know Scott....the last guy that said that to me found himself at the bank withrdawing $900 c-notes to pay me....:rolleyes:.....I am ruthless...thats how I get down...I am a freak!! LOL:biggrin:

You play Carlos? I will play some 9 ball for dollars. I don't play much anymore but I like to mix it up ever now and then.

Atlantaroundtable015.jpg

EPA in Atlanta Last year 2008