Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: 2009 Georgia Roundtable, April 18 & 19

Default Re: 2009 Georgia Roundtable, April 18 & 19

Quote Originally Posted by A-PLUS View Post
    Looking forward to seeing some old friends and meeting some new ones.

David will see you on friday!!!

Me and DJ will be there Friday. As well as my wife and son. They are gonna go check out the Zoo. I already got your drive packed Ron. LOL We been trying to get together with that darn thing for a year now. LOL
    Michael Kreisle
    First Choice Power Washing LLC
    Lexington, KY 859-983-5955
    BBB Member, UAMCC Member, GLAA Member, LBAR Member
    We own and operate a great Cleaning Service in Lexington KY as well as provide
    awesome Pressure Washing and Roof Cleaning services.

You can follow us on Facebook here...Pressure Washing Lexington KY

I'm Flying down be there at or around 12:30 pm friday!!
    Mike Cooke
    Palmetto Power Cleaning LLC
    Myrtle Beach SC
    843-458-2303
    www.ppcmb.com

Quote Originally Posted by FCPWLLC View Post
    Me and DJ will be there Friday. As well as my wife and son. They are gonna go check out the Zoo. I already got your drive packed Ron. LOL We been trying to get together with that darn thing for a year now. LOL

Thanks Mike, I have a cash for you. Look forward to watching the UFC fight. Can Dj get into the bar legally this year? Hooters is a family place shouldnt be a problem.

Well guys looks like i missed the boat. Some how there is no way i can get in so looks like just after hours and talkin out side for me. . . Guess my $50 isn't good enough for em . . . . I know a better place to spend it anyways
    DJ Carroll
    President of [COLOR=Blue]EasyPro[/COLOR] [COLOR=SeaGreen]Property Services[/COLOR], LLC.
    502-525-EASY
    Carrollton, KY 41008
    [URL="http://www.easypropropertyservices.com"]Pressure Washing in Louisville, KY[/URL]
    [FONT=monospace]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by EasyPro View Post
    Well guys looks like i missed the boat. Some how there is no way i can get in so looks like just after hours and talkin out side for me. . . Guess my $50 isn't good enough for em . . . . I know a better place to spend it anyways

You can come for the night life Dj.

I get in late Thursday night!!!
    [B]Carlos Gonzales[/B]
    [B]New Look Power Wash
    [URL="http://www.newlookpowerwash.com"]Pressure Wash in California[/URL][/B]
    [URL="http://www.newlookpowerwash.com/category/uncategorized"][B]California Pressure Washing Blog[/B][/URL]
    [B][URL="http://www.newlookpowerwash.com/california-pressure-wash-blog/pressure-wash-services-in-san-francisco.html"]Pressure Wash Services in San Francisco[/URL][/B]

Quote Originally Posted by EasyPro View Post
    DJ,

We had registration open for three months for people to register in time. I have been turning away people for this roundtable for the last week. There is a lot that goes on behind the scenes that you might not know about. We have had to increase the size of the room twice. We have changed the numbers with the caterers three times. We cannot get a larger room at this time because of the time frame we are in and the deadline for the caterers has passed. I told you this in a PM the other day. I had hoped you would have been decent enough to understand. I do tend to take it a bit personally because of all the hard work I have done to make this roundtable happen when someone criticizes me publicly like this. I would love to have a 100 people at this roundtable but we cannot have that happen at this time. We will know next time to plan for more people and hopefully we will have people register early enough to be able to attend.
    Free FREE Eventswww.uamccevents.com

You've done a great job Nicole. Rock on

• Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information