• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

2009 Georgia Roundtable, April 18 & 19

Carlos Gonzales

...well the contractors are rolling in. It's good to see Mike Cook in the 'house'.

Finally got to meet Eric and Jen, UAMCC Charter Members!! Good people.

Man...so many people here. Folks are hitting up Hooters and Chili's!

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Atlanta2009SunBrite26-1.jpg

David Vicars Uamcc TT member wins the MINI computer. Concrats Dave

David Vicars

I gave that to my daughter when I got in last night. Boy was she excited.
Thanks to everyone involved for the great prizes and the wealth of knowledge. It was a fanstatic RT.

Carlos Gonzales

The UAMCC would like to give a big "THANK YOU" to all that had a hand in making the Sun Brite ~ GA RT a huge success. From the fabulous rooms at the Hyatt all the way through the "Red Neck Horse Shoes". It was simply a great success.

Hats off to the Sun Brite Team that worked their tail off all weekend long. Nicole, Pete, Nancy and everyone ~ JOB WELL DONE! Your hospitality was second to none. The bar-b-que on Saturay was simply delicious!

To all the contractors that took a moment to learn more about the UAMCC ~ thank you for your willingness to hear and see what has and will continue to go on with the UAMCC in the upcoming year.

To all our NEW UAMCC members that signed up over the weekend ~ Welcome Aboard. It is flattering to see the "tempo" of membership sign-ups continue to grow. We look forward to working with all of you! Please look for emails from the UAMCC about your certificates and other important messages!

Go Industry!!!

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
The UAMCC would like to give a big "THANK YOU" to all that had a hand in making the Sun Brite ~ GA RT a huge success. From the fabulous rooms at the Hyatt all the way through the "Red Neck Horse Shoes". It was simply a great success.

Hats off to the Sun Brite Team that worked their tail off all weekend long. Nicole, Pete, Nancy and everyone ~ JOB WELL DONE! Your hospitality was second to none. The bar-b-que on Saturay was simply delicious!

To all the contractors that took a moment to learn more about the UAMCC ~ thank you for your willingness to hear and see what has and will continue to go on with the UAMCC in the upcoming year.

To all our NEW UAMCC members that signed up over the weekend ~ Welcome Aboard. It is flattering to see the "tempo" of membership sign-ups continue to grow. We look forward to working with all of you! Please look for emails from the UAMCC about your certificates and other important messages!

Go Industry!!!

Thanks Carlos
attachment.php

Nichole

First off - Thanks to all who attended!!!

With out you...there wouldn't have been a roundtable either. As you can see in the pic I posted we had a full house. And thank you to all who are letting us know all the hard work was worth it! We had a great time putting this on this weekend. I am glad to have met Carlos, Dave, and Mike from UAMCC. Really great guys.:clap:

Attachments

• DSC01956.jpg
    DSC01956.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 37

Jeff LeCours

First off - Thanks to all who attended!!!

With out you...there wouldn't have been a roundtable either. As you can see in the pic I posted we had a full house. And thank you to all who are letting us know all the hard work was worth it! We had a great time putting this on this weekend. I am glad to have met Carlos, Dave, and Mike from UAMCC. Really great guys.:clap:

Hey everyone isnt Nicole a cool lady

aquapropw

great rt. thanks alot pete and nicole, oh yea and jody! carlos! whats up man, it was a pleasure to finally meet you, hope to cross paths again. thanks to all who put in their effort, blood, sweat and tears(there's no crying in pressure washing) to make this event happen..nicole, keep throwing darts, work on that game for myrtle beach.

Carlos Gonzales

great rt. thanks alot pete and nicole, oh yea and jody! carlos! whats up man, it was a pleasure to finally meet you, hope to cross paths again. thanks to all who put in their effort, blood, sweat and tears(there's no crying in pressure washing) to make this event happen..nicole, keep throwing darts, work on that game for myrtle beach.

Whaaaattsss UP Brother! Feeling is mutual. Good to finally meet you bro!!

Mike Cooke

please fill out your signature!!!! LOL