• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Northeast Pressure Washing Seminar

Mathew Johnson

Thanks everyone who registered. We got some more registrations today, the final day for the 97.00 rate.

I am thrilled at the response from the contractors that I have gotten for the event and I want to thank all of the UAMCC BBS family for their positive support that you have posted and phoned in to me. (2045 thread views!!!!!)

John Tornabene

Member Guest
We also were told that the block was fiiled up but my wife was still able to get a room in the same area of the hotel for the same price as the block. Maybe it was my wife's sweet voice that got us the same price..other then that I don't know how else we could have got that price.

Terry Miller

Guy's, What is the problem? You are contractors. Independenly wealthy. You have tons of $. If you pay $97. or $597. it's just a write off? LOL Did you ever hear that? Looking forward in seeing a large part of the USA in such a little area. I hope all our heads fit into one room! Bring plenty of Business cards. It is nice to have them for easy contacts as I work throughout the day. Thank you.

Mathew Johnson

Down the home stretch!

Its all coming together. The conference center has been paid for the event and the schedule has been printed. Event Manual assembly started at 3PM today.

I asked the hotel for a "dinner deal or meal discount" for the attendees at the hotel restaurant. I received an email from my Event Manager at the conference center.

This is what she wrote...
"There will be an All You Can Eat Prime Rib Buffet for $9.99 Saturday night at the hotel available for the event attendees." I called her to let her know about the typo in her email, She laughed and told me it wasn't a typo that the buffet is $9.99 on Saturday night.

Happy Eating, we will see you all in NY!

Jeff LeCours

I come in at 11 Thursday night. Like to see some contractors friday.

Friday night in the hotel lounge Lisa and I would like to get together with as many contractors as possible and hang out for a little while. Maybe around 7:30 or so. Looking forward to seeing and meeting up with everyone:yes:

I love RT's

Mathew Johnson

Re: Down the home stretch!

Its all coming together. The conference center has been paid for the event and the schedule has been printed. Event Manual assembly started at 3PM today.

I asked the hotel for a "dinner deal or meal discount" for the attendees at the hotel restaurant. I received an email from my Event Manager at the conference center.

This is what she wrote...
"There will be an All You Can Eat Prime Rib Buffet for $9.99 Saturday night at the hotel available for the event attendees." I called her to let her know about the typo in her email, She laughed and told me it wasn't a typo that the buffet is $9.99 on Saturday night.

Happy Eating, we will see you all in NY!

I forgot.... The lounge is open until 1:00 am on Friday and Saturday. LOL, Jeff you have a 4 am curfew on Friday, you have to speak at 8:30 am

Mathew Johnson

Anyone coming to NY on Thurday and Friday day, give me a shout on my Cell 607-435-5539, My wife and I will be in Albany around Noon on Thursday through Sunday.

I hope to see and meet all of the late arrivals in the HI lounge Friday night around 8 or so.

Matt

Mathew Johnson

I want to thank everyone for their support. The response to the event is fantastic and we have a great (and large) group of industry professionals migrating to Albany in less than a week for this networking event.

This coming Wednesday (3/25) is the last day for Online Registration. Come join us for the a weekend of networking with other successful contractors and vendors from across the country. Event vendor supporters have donated thousands of dollars in door prizes in support of this event.

Don't miss out on this great opportunity, Register Today!
OUR NEWEST VENDOR SUPPORTER

The Northeast Pressure Washing Seminar is pleased to welcome our newest Vendor Supporter; Hydramotion Cleaning Systems

Here is an excerpt (in brown text)from an email I received yesterday from Hydramotion Director, Bruce Tassone.

The Flyers and $50.00 Rebate coupons were printed and FedEx'ed (Saturday delivery) to the address you provided this morning. I believe the Saturday overnight delivery is by 3 PM next day.

I have already purchased the Ipod (1) and three (3) Phillips MP3 players.
Those are some nice door prizes!

Thank you again for the assistance,

Bruce Tassone
Director, HydraMotion Cleaning Systems
phone 610-239-5120
fax 610-239-7863

The flyers and coupons arrived today as we were putting the event manuals together. We thank Hydramotion Cleaning Systems for their support of the Northeast Pressure Washing Seminar.
REGISTER ONLINE TODAY!

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER: Grass Roots Events
and to see the entire schedule of events and speakers.

A FINAL NOTE ABOUT THE EVENT SUPPORTERS

These manufacturers, distributors and organizations have made a commitment to this event in support of contractor education, Please support the people who are committed to ensuring your success!

All attendees: Make sure you check out your event manual in the "Vendor Section" to see the great deals the vendors are offering on products and detergents.

Mathew Johnson

Dan, Here ya go from the gre website:

Days Inn
55.25 / night
16 Wolf Rd
Albany, NY 12205
Map

I spoke with this hotel. They are located about 1/2 mile from the event. To reserve a room - call (518) 459-3600 and ask for the 55.25 / night rate.

Matt

Terry Miller

Matt,
Hell of a job! Great work. People do want to go to real business events. Even in times as they are, they will spend the little money they have to go, to an event that shows a real business growth and is promising. The list of attendees is awsome. I feel lucky to be in the presence of Kings & Queens! LOL See ya soon.