• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Northeast Pressure Washing Seminar

Don P. - what can I say man? After many years interacting on the boards we finally met. All that I can say is that I am damn glad to have met you. Your outlook and perspective on the industry is genuine and congruent as it relates to the purpose of what this industry is about and where it is going. I also trust that what you saw and heard from not only myself but from theother members of the UAMCC TT, that you left NY with a sense that you made the right decision in being one of the early advocates of the UAMCC Assoc.

Carlos,

As I mentioned more than once over the weekend, I'm not much of 'get pumped up/cheerleader' kind of a guy generally speaking, but your drive and enthusiasm for our industry is infectious. I don't know how you do it, but I'm glad you do and I'm also glad to be a part of the future of this great endeavor. I have nothing but great faith in what's been set into motion. I know there will be bumps in this long road, but with the same drive, desire and determination that's already been shown, I know we'll get there. I'm not only glad we finally met, but I felt like I left NY with several new friends and you obviously being one of them.

All I can really add here is that if anyone reading this is "on the fence" about joining the UAMCC, just keep an open mind and listen to what these gentlemen have done and what they have to offer. This ultimately isn't about Carlos, the transition team, me or anyone else......it's about all of us as a collective group of professional cleaning and restoration contractors.

It's my belief that our future as an industry has been placed at our door steps for the taking. It's up to us to take it from here and do something purposeful with it. Consider the alternative.

Thank you.
Don

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Carlos,

As I mentioned more than once over the weekend, I'm not much of 'get pumped up/cheerleader' kind of a guy generally speaking, but your drive and enthusiasm for our industry is infectious. I don't know how you do it, but I'm glad you do and I'm also glad to be a part of the future of this great endeavor. I have nothing but great faith in what's been set into motion. I know there will be bumps in this long road, but with the same drive, desire and determination that's already been shown, I know we'll get there. I'm not only glad we finally met, but I felt like I left NY with several new friends and you obviously being one of them.

All I can really add here is that if anyone reading this is "on the fence" about joining the UAMCC, just keep an open mind and listen to what these gentlemen have done and what they have to offer. This ultimately isn't about Carlos, the transition team, me or anyone else......it's about all of us as a collective group of professional cleaning and restoration contractors.

It's my belief that our future as an industry has been placed at our door steps for the taking. It's up to us to take it from here and do something purposeful with it. Consider the alternative.

Thank you.
Don

Nice post Don, good to see you supporting with a passion. All orgs need people with the drive to get things done.

Matt certainly did a great service and no doubt this is a positive move forward. Great JOB Mathew!!!!!

Carlos & team have impressed me this weekend. Its great to see people getting invloved and bringing more to the org in the way of talent.

Don, Thanks for stopping by the room last night for some"post event networking". It was great getting to know you and thanks for the trade secrets to help me improve my roof washing and other services. Had some good laughs as well. You are a great guy!

Matt,

I had a great time chatting with you last night. I hope I didn't stay too long, but you and your wife were extremely busy individuals over the weekend and it was nice to finally get to sit down and get to know each other and share a few war stories and laughs.

If I can ever help you with any roof cleaning questions, don't hesitate to call, pm, email or whatever....I'll do my best to help you as much as possible.

Thanks again for a special event, Sir. You raised the bar in a big way this weekend and we're all grateful for yours as well as your family and friends dedication to making this the success that it was.

I'll be back next year for sure!
Don

Carlos Gonzales

Carlos,

Thank you.
Don

Thank you Don and the feeling is most definately mutual. I flew back to Cali knowing that you and I will play golf together in the near future. It is always best to meet someone face-to-face ~ your a winner in my book all the way around!

Besides...I think you are the only one that could keep up with Jeff and Lisa all night long....I don't know how you do it! Jeff is an animal ...plain and simple! LOL

Good times Don and I will see you later this year!!!!!!!

Let the Good Times Roll..:clap:....I am pumped!!!!

Carlos Gonzales

Nice post Don, good to see you supporting with a passion. All orgs need people with the drive to get things done.

Matt certainly did a great service and no doubt this is a positive move forward. Great JOB Mathew!!!!!

Carlos & team have impressed me this weekend. Its great to see people getting invloved and bringing more to the org in the way of talent.

Thank you Ron and thank you for the congratulatory call today. I do appreciate it!

Mathew Johnson

Pictures of the Seminar. See Pictures at www.grassrootsevents.org. Click on the link at the top of the page to see the photo gallery. I tried to upload them here and it wouldn't take them.

Attachments

• aseminar2 002.jpg
    aseminar2 002.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 15
  • aseminar2 003.jpg
    aseminar2 003.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 16
  • aseminar2 004.jpg
    aseminar2 004.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 15
One thing that I don't believe has been mentioned so far was the tribute to our Military near the end of the presentation.

I can't speak for everyone else, but I was having a hard time getting through it.

We all owe so much to those men and women for the sacrifices that they make (and have made). Without them we wouldn't have the liberty to attend such an event like the NY Seminar.

Thanks again for the reminder, Matt.

And above all, Thank You to our Military!!!

Jeff LeCours

Whats up with that one picture of me? I look like a mad dog snarling LOL . Thanks a lot Matt:saai::got-hooligan:

Other than that picture, the Gallerie of pictures is great. I enjoyed the heck out of the whole weekend

Terry Miller

Thanks for sharing the photos matt. Are there any really sharp photos of our group together? That will be a classic. To bad everyone there wasn't in the photo. Will you supply a name list of attendees?

Mathew Johnson

Northeast Pressure Washing Seminar Rides Again!

I have received a few calls and emails asking if I am doing an event in the spring. I do believe that we will be doing something (a one day event) a little further south - possibly PA. In addition, with recent inquirys, It looks like we may be offering the "Basic Powerwashing and Wood Restoration Class" either the day before or the day after the event. The theme under consideration is "Jumpstarting Your 2010 Season"

More to follow in the future