• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Northeast Pressure Washing Seminar

Mathew Johnson

Newest Sponsors

We would like to welcome PressureTek as an event sponsor. Also we have been contacted by Sun Brite Supply, we are pleased that they will be coming on board as a sponsor.

Thanks to both of these companies for their support of contractor education and networking!

Carlos Gonzales

Re: Newest Sponsors

We would like to welcome PressureTek as an event sponsor. Also we have been contacted by Sun Brite Supply, we are pleased that they will be coming on board as a sponsor.

Thanks to both of these companies for their support of contractor education and networking!

Congrats Matt on assembling a very extensive list of vendors and supporters. Wow....I am glad we are going to be there!! Looking forward to it.:clap:

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Re: New York Round Table Dates

I am trying like heck to be there... Matt is the king at marketing an event. His Clean Across America event which was cleaning the Hall of Fame Cooperstown Stadium thru the PWNA was the Highlight of my time serving on the PWNA board

Last edited:

John Tornabene

Member Guest

Matt,
IS there room for some to bring "Used Equipment" to maybe raffle off or just give away at this roundtable. I may have a few things to donate maybe to the UAMCC thru a raffle or whatever. Maybe some can sell there used equipment there and split the proceeds with the UAMCC, your NY site and of course the person selling the equipment.

Just a thought

Mathew Johnson

John,

The Doubleday Project was one to remember! I seem to remember a crazy man up on the roof, I think his picture hit the front of cleaner times :)

Mathew Johnson

Just a quick update:

The Event planning is going well. We have registrants / attendees from the following States so far: New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Vermont, Texas, California, South Carolina, and Georgia (plus one pending from Canada).

I look forward to meeting everyone!

Matt

Mathew Johnson

New York Round Table - Hotel Update

Contractors have asked for some lodging alternatives for the Seminar. I have contacted two additional hotels near the conference center Both sites are listed on the event website www.grassrootsevents.org.

The rates for the additional hotels are 55.25 per night / 79.00 per night, with one of the hotels offering free shuttle transportation from the airport.

Hope this helps the contractors looking for event accommodations.

Matt

Mathew Johnson

Please say thanks to our newest vendor sponsor.

Our newest vendor sponsor - supporter of the seminar is Russ Johnson from Southside Equipment. Thank you Russ for your door prize for four of the event attendees to take home with them.

Please support the vendors that support contractor education.

MJ

Mathew Johnson

Looking to win some recovery equipment?

Here is a copy of a portion of the email that I received a few minutes ago. Please welcome our newest PLATINUM level event sponsor: Sirocco Performance Vacuums, Thanks Jerry![FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

======================================

Matt,

We’re all good, and have a plan.

I’ll be sending 3 VacuBerms ($299. Value each) with 3 SandSnakes each ($17.95 value each) …total of 9
and 50 of our Wash Water Control Handbooks for distribution.

I’ll ship the package on Tuesday at latest.

Jerry,

=======================================

I hope to see all of you at the event!

Matt

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Mathew Johnson

Each week you keep adding to this event Matt...WOW. This is going to be a great RT!!

Carlos

I just want it to be a good event for all who attend and for the vendors that are supporting contractor education! Looking forward to hearing from the UAMCC:clap::clap:

Jeff LeCours

Each week you keep adding to this event Matt...WOW. This is going to be a great RT!!

Sure does look like its going to be a good one and a good time.

2483 things that will be given away at the RT and I wont win anything LOL LOL

Mathew Johnson

Looking to win something?

Most of you have heard about the Northeast Pressure Washing Seminar, March 28th and 29th, We are compiling a list of door prizes and the number of prizes are staggaring. Vendors have certainly stepped up to support this event... WE HAVE OVER 6O PRIZES THAT WILL BE GIVEN AWAY AT THE EVENT!

Here is a list of some of the prizes that have been pledged by vendors. (Items available subject to change at vendors discretion)

1 - Detergent tank from the Tank Depot
40 - yes 40, USB Flash drives from the Tank Depot
3 - Vacuberms and 3 sand snakes from - CSS
1 - Surface Cleaner from Hydrotek
1 - Coress Power Wand from Kepner Equipment
5 - Detergent Packages from Sunbrite
5 - Lengths of Grey - non marking hose from Goodyear
Stain from Armstrong Clark
Stain from Readyseal
8 GPM pump from AR of North America
A total of 3 dual lances and 5 trigger wands from Pressure Tek
Detergents from Eachchem
4 - $50.00 gift certificates from Southside Equipment
Detergent from the Soap Warehouse
Discount Gift certificate from KBK Graphics

Here is the only catch... you can't win one of these great prizes if you aren't here!!!

We are getting registrations and space is limited. Don't miss out on this great networking and educational event by registering today. You can view the entire event lineup at www.grassrootsevents.org. Great speakers with the experienced and professional contractors that are attending this event are making it a power-packed weekend for all of us!

There are a few ways you can easily register:
1) You can complete the online registration form and submit your registration fee via paypal, or
2) You can complete the online registration and mail your registration fee, or
3) You can print the registration form from the website and mail it with your registration fee or complete the credit card payment section and sign it, or
4) You can print the registration form from the website, complete it and fax it to 607-286-7468 and submit your registration fee for this option, complete the credit card info on the form, use the paypal link on the website or mail it to us.

This is shaping up to be a great event. We hope to see you there!
--
Mathew Johnson
Pressure Washing Services, Inc
Northeast Pressure Washing Seminar Coordinator