• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Northeast Pressure Washing Seminar

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Re: New York Round Table Dates

Did I read that right--A Hydrotek surface cleaner to be given out as a prize..Man I could sure use another surface machine:headshakesmile-fast

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member

Yes... Hydrotek is giving a way a flatwork machine!

Thats great!!!!!!!!!! free stuff is always a great promotion for distributors at any event. everyone wins......

National Cleaning Expo - Mobile Cleaning Events

This event will a great event I'm sure, Matt attended Mrytle Beach last year and was a speaker in Phx at Scott Stones Event In Phoenix.

Matt over the years has donated his time twords contractor education over the years.

Guy's if your in the east and have not been to and event this one will be a great start.

I met over 300 contractors in 2008, look forward to meeting new people and seeing others throughout 2009.

Mathew Johnson

Thats great!!!!!!!!!! free stuff is always a great promotion for distributors at any event. everyone wins......

National Cleaning Expo - Mobile Cleaning Events

This event will a great event I'm sure, Matt attended Mrytle Beach last year and was a speaker in Phx at Scott Stones Event In Phoenix.

Matt over the years has donated his time twords contractor education over the years.

Guy's if your in the east and have not been to and event this one will be a great start.

I met over 300 contractors in 2008, look forward to meeting new people and seeing others throughout 2009.

Thanks for the plug Ron :yes:We received more registrations this morning via the online option.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member

Thanks for the plug Ron :yes:We received more registrations this morning via the online option.

Thats the name of the game promote the industry and raise the standards through continuing education.

Great Job Matt, anyone that has an event this year will do just that. Evoloution cannot be stopped if we all work together.

Mathew Johnson

Just a quick update:

The Event planning is going well. We have registrants / attendees from the following States so far: New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Vermont, Texas, California, South Carolina, and Georgia (plus one pending from Canada).

I look forward to meeting everyone!

Matt
Add Ohio to the list :clap:

Mathew Johnson

Hotel Update

I hear the room block at the Holiday Inn is nearly full. If you have a problem getting a room, email me and I will look into see if I can expand the block size.

Take advantage of the event room rate of $99.00. Once the block is full and two weeks prior to the event, the rate defaults back the standard rate 179.00.

We have contractors that are also using the alternative lower cost lodging options listed on the website.

Mathew Johnson

Re: Hotel Update

I hear the room block at the Holiday Inn is nearly full. If you have a problem getting a room, email me and I will look into see if I can expand the block size.

Take advantage of the event room rate of $99.00. Once the block is full and two weeks prior to the event, the rate defaults back the standard rate 179.00.

We have contractors that are also using the alternative lower cost lodging options listed on the website.

The hotel expanded the room block size today and they also expanded the rate to include Thursday night (for those coming in on Thursday) with a King Size bed option (Done specifically for the Condo King)

Mathew Johnson

Thad and his wife Judy are some great folks and genuine industry supporters when it comes to contractor education. Thad's wife inquired about supporting the event with a donation from her business in which she sells purebred animals. I provided the information to her; she sent a sponsorship pledge to help sponsor the Sunday Morning Breakfast Buffet for the contractors.

Hats of to Thad and Judy for helping support contractor education. Look for her banner on the website this weekend. Lets show Thad and Judy some support at the NO event!

OTHER NEWS: Thanks to all who registered this week. There is an email newsletter that will be sent out tomorrow at noon with event details. If you are not on the mailing list, you can sign up for the newsletter at www.grassrootsevents.org. Anyone who signs up by 11:30 will automatically get a copy of the newsletter. A quick note: The hotel did add rooms to the event reservation block yesterday.

Best Regards,

Matt Johnson

Mathew Johnson

Thad and his wife Judy are some great folks and genuine industry supporters when it comes to contractor education. Thad's wife inquired about supporting the event with a donation from her business in which she sells purebred animals. I provided the information to her; she sent a sponsorship pledge to help sponsor the Sunday Morning Breakfast Buffet for the contractors.

Hats of to Thad and Judy for helping support contractor education. Look for her banner on the website this weekend. Lets show Thad and Judy some support at the NOLA event!

OTHER NEWS: Thanks to all who registered this week. There is an email newsletter that will be sent out this evening with event details. If you are not on the mailing list, you can sign up for the newsletter at www.grassrootsevents.org. Anyone who signs up after the mailing will also get a copy of the newsletter forwarded to them.

Best Regards,

Matt Johnson

Last edited:

Mathew Johnson

It has been a great week!

We had a great response in event registration this week. The hotel expanded the room block to accommodate the additional registrants. The event schedule is finalized and posted at GRASSROOTSEVENTS.ORG.

We have over $5000.00 in giveaways from a total of 22 different event supporters. Some of the vendors will be present at the event including Sun Brite, ACR, Delco, possibly Pressure Tek, Kepner equipment and Syntek. Eachochem may have a rep here as well.

I would like to thank everyone for their support and than the registrants for joining us for what is turning out to be a great event. We have people from 13 states and Canada coming to network and build their business.

Register early if you are planning on attending as the number of attendees is limited by space.

Save your spot.....Visit GRASSROOTSEVENTS.ORG today to register online!

Best Regards, Wishing everyone a successful and prosperous 2009.

Matt Johnson
Northeast Pressure Washing Seminar Coordinator

Mathew Johnson

Prizes are here for the taking....

My office looks like a UPS shipping terminal.... I have asked the vendors to get the prizes to NY by February 15th and they are certainly coming through in true professional distributor fashion.

Maryland can be added to the states represented at the event, We received additional registrations today and I noticed we now also have one from Maryland.

Thad Eckhoff

Re: Prizes are here for the taking....

It was our pleasure to help out, Matt!
It's a privilege to participate in contractor education, even at events that we cannot attend. Kudos to you!

Mathew Johnson

Armstrong Clark

We are pleased to announce that Jake Clark, from the Armstrong Clark Company will be attending the event. For those of you coming in on Friday, Jake will be flying in Thursday night, try to track him down on Friday for a little pre-event networking.

He also shipped us 40 gallons of stain to distribute to contractors to try. Jeff.... we finally have your prize from a round table that you WILL win!

The 3 Vacuberms from CSS and 4 more lengths of Hose from Simpson showed up today!

Also... add Delaware to the list of States Represented.

Carlos will likely win the prize for greatest distance traveled if Sarah Palin doesn't show up

MJ

Mathew Johnson

AR Pumps of North America

I received an email from the AR Pumps of NA National Marketing Manager. He advised me that the pump repair manuals that all if the attendees will be receiving are being printed as we speak and the 8 gallon per minute pump that they are giving away will be shipped on Monday!

There is 30 days left to register at the 97.00 rate, Take advantage now and save your spot! See you in March!

Matt

John Tornabene

Member Guest

Matt I think I may have asked you in the past but for those that don't know-how much is it to sign up with you and a spouse?? Thanks-John