• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Northeast Pressure Washing Seminar

Mathew Johnson

These will be given out to all attendees.... while supplies last

I received two cases of these via UPS today for the event attendees!. I will distribute them to the attendees on a first come (registered) first served basis. I have thumbed through the manual, it has a lot of great info! If we have any left over, I will ship them to Thad to give away at his event!

Thanks AR Pumps of North America... Also the 8 GPM pump they shipped shows it arriving Thursday, Now that is a door prize!

Attachments

• 100_0344 (Small).jpg
    100_0344 (Small).jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 27
  • 100_0349 (Small).jpg
    100_0349 (Small).jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 18

Carlos Gonzales

Re: New York Round Table Dates

Ken Fenner and Rob Huffman along with myself and Jeff will be attending the NY RT.

Matt - we just signed up Ken and Rob...hope you received the info.

Looking forward to New York.....Go UAMCC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mathew Johnson

Additional Door Prizes..... Just in

ACR Products will be giving away 10, yes ten, Deck Restoration Packs. Take home an ACR Deck Pack containing 10 pounds of 760 Deck Stripper and 10 Pounds of Deck Brightener. We will be photographing many of the door prizes next week and listing them all on the event website www.grassrootsevents.org

Mathew Johnson

The event schedule is finalized. If anyone is having a hard time getting blocked rooms, shoot me an email or pm and I will extend the block size.

Check back soon, We will be posting pics of many of the door prizes in this thread over the next few weeks. You can check out the Seminar event and info at www.grassrootsevents.org.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member

FYI Matt, we pluged your table in Alabama and two guys are going to sign up for your table. Mike and Jeff...

You’re welcome in advance,

Will be sending you a Flyer to hand out for Delco and Sunbrite if you would be so kind to hand it out? I have spoke to Robert & Pete about it.

If you would like to give your attendee's a shot to win a skid unit please give me a call. When people work together great things can happen. Contractor for Contractors!!!!!!

Thats the unit that being given away at South Carolina's meeting.

CIMG1044.jpg

Mathew Johnson

Hey All, We are getting more registrations in from newbies to veterans, from wood restoration to industrial to high rise to residential to commercial contract cleaners, we will have most disciplines in the contract cleaning industry networking in NY.

There will be an email update going out by the week end with some pics of door prizes and event updates. If you have not been getting these mailings, you can sign up for them at the event website.

I look forward to meeting all of you that are planning on attending. Come meet Jake Clark, UAMCC's newest supplier member and Seminar sponsor of the lunch buffet, and many of the industry distributors that will be here. (plus take some of Armstrong Clarks product home with you. I bet he will even autograph the can of stain if you ask him (lol, just kidding)

Click Here Northeast Pressure Washing Seminar