• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Northeast Pressure Washing Seminar

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Matt - Looking forward to meeting you and other contractors from the area, Excited for education, networking , and Roundtable Events. Just signed up so will see you there. Thanks Ron for setting it up!!

It was my pleasure Mike, you will meet a great group of guys. I hope Matt posts a list and I can guide you to a few to further your learning curve.

Have fun In orlando,

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Look forward to seeing you in NY Mike.

Theres was a fellow named Jeff from KY, did he call you yet. i suspect you will get a few more from the Alabama event.

This is what all hosts of roundtables should do and the industry will advance.

Thanks Matt for helping the industry by having a meeting. Looks like its great, hope all goes well.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Matt - Looking forward to meeting you and other contractors from the area, Excited for education, networking , and Roundtable Events. Just signed up so will see you there. Thanks Ron for setting it up!!
CIMG1025.jpg

Your Mug was in alot of photos.

Mike, Tell us about the sunbrite experience.

Hows Orlando? Go to discovery cove if you get a chance.

Carlos Gonzales

Mike - I am sure you will have a great experience in NY. I am looking forward to meeting you and all the contractors that attend.

It is great to see a an event like this blossom over the last several weeks. Thanks to all tha has kept it professional up to this point. Just as a reminder, this thread is about the Northeast Seminar...nothing more.

Matt, please continue to keep us abreast of any new and latest developments.

Ken Fenner

This is the one for Spring 2009. The last count I heard (which Matt can confirm or deny) has apporximately 100 contractors signed up. I cannot fathom how much information is going to be flowing. Looking forward to seeing some old faces and friends and shaking the hands of others I've known only from the boards. I've been to events where Matt has spoken and you can guarantee that this table is going to be upbeat and tight. If you haven't registered yet, go for it. For a couple hundred bucks (if you stay over), you will leave with motivation and advice that is priceless. See you all there!

Mathew Johnson

This is the one for Spring 2009. The last count I heard (which Matt can confirm or deny) has apporximately 100 contractors signed up. I cannot fathom how much information is going to be flowing. Looking forward to seeing some old faces and friends and shaking the hands of others I've known only from the boards. I've been to events where Matt has spoken and you can guarantee that this table is going to be upbeat and tight. If you haven't registered yet, go for it. For a couple hundred bucks (if you stay over), you will leave with motivation and advice that is priceless. See you all there!

LOL, Ken you make me laugh

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member

Over a 100 in New York, thats great!!!

Matt, Sounds like a great thing for the industry. Keep on keeping on. I will announce this in other places.

Mathew Johnson

Over a 100 in New York, thats great!!!

Matt, Sounds like a great thing for the industry. Keep on keeping on. I will announce this in other places.

Perhaps you should have accurate info before you announce anything about the Northeast Event. I have not released numbers to anyone. Good attempt at guessing guys LOL

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Perhaps you should have accurate info before you post anything about the Northeast Event. I have not released numbers to anyone. Good attempt at guessing LOL

I thought Ken said you had over a 100, I better take that down. Sorry... Let us know, its exciting to see an event go over a 100...

Call me when you can Matt, we want to include all participants in on Delco and Sunbrites Skid give away.

Its a great thing your doing, thanks

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Sorry, Mat. Looks like you better find more contractors to make it to 100 real quick LOL.

Playing with me like that.......LOL shame on you.

I'm glad to see you guys lossening up a bit.

We should all remember that people want to have fun first and learn second. Great going...

I'm glad to see this thread finally getting some hits.

Matt, a couple others should call you. They tried looking on the site and couldnt find the listing. Whats the grassroots site again?

I will PM them the link so they get it.

Jeff LeCours

We're all fun here at the UAMCC. Of course the NY RT will be fun, I'm going to be there :clap::yes: LOL

Lisa & I will be in late Thursday night. looking forward to it.

hey Matt how many are going to be there????? Has it gone over 4 yet. I have to know how many brochures to bring LOL. This is like a suspence thriller :Smiley-2021:

Terry Miller

Jeff,
I'd bet it will have a great attendence. Everything seems to be in place and some very good speakers. Throw in the Awsome Vendors and support by the industry, It will be good. I spoke with Matt and he has been working very hard on this project. I have been asking for a list of attendees for over a year now from the RT's, and I hope we get one here. It will be great keeping in touch with professionals in our industry. Jeff, I hope you are up on your game, we will want to know some new and exciting info from your point of view! LOL Stay Cool.