• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Northeast Pressure Washing Seminar

Mathew Johnson

OK Here is the Truthful answer to JL's question

We're all fun here at the UAMCC. Of course the NY RT will be fun, I'm going to be there :clap::yes: LOL

Lisa & I will be in late Thursday night. looking forward to it.

hey Matt how many are going to be there????? Has it gone over 4 yet. I have to know how many brochures to bring LOL. This is like a suspence thriller :Smiley-2021:

WE DO HAVE OVER 4 REGISTERED:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Rob Huffman

Wow this is like one of them guessing games...how many pieces of candy in the jar? ....

My guess is 7....

Just kidding...Matt you have really brought this together well. Glad to see everyone joining in on it...:party0018:

Mathew Johnson

Seriously folks, I don't want this event to be about "How many people you can fit in a volkswagon beetle". It is about one to one networking, for networking to be successful, that means there needs to be two people there.

There is some of the best talent in the industry attending the event and some successful people speaking at it. But the additional value in this event as I see it is the time one takes to bend another contractor's ear and getting advise and ideas that have been "field" tested and proven to be successful. What is this worth to you?

That is what I really hope to achieve for the people coming to the event. And I think we have all of the ingredients for this to happen.

Thanks for your positive post and for all of the support for the event in the thread, PM's and emails that I have gotten.

There is power in networking that we can all prosper from.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Seriously folks, I don't want this event to be about "How many people you can fit in a volkswagon beetle". It is about one to one networking, for networking to be successful, that means there needs to be two people there.

There is some of the best talent in the industry attending the event and some successful people speaking at it. But the additional value in this event as I see it is the time one takes to bend another contractor's ear and getting advise and ideas that have been "field" tested and proven to be successful. What is this worth to you?

That is what I really hope to achieve for the people coming to the event. And I think we have all of the ingredients for this to happen.

Thanks for your positive post and for all of the support for the event in the thread, PM's and emails that I have gotten.

There is power in networking that we can all prosper from.

I agree Matt, the smallest roundtable to me was a great one. Its truly about what the people attend make of it.

I truly think all meetings this year will be great. It was surprizing to me Tony has 18 for Vegas already not including the speakers and vendors.

I agree, wish I could be there to have a good time with you guys.

Mathew Johnson

Jeff,
I'd bet it will have a great attendence. Everything seems to be in place and some very good speakers. Throw in the Awsome Vendors and support by the industry, It will be good. I spoke with Matt and he has been working very hard on this project. I have been asking for a list of attendees for over a year now from the RT's, and I hope we get one here. It will be great keeping in touch with professionals in our industry. Jeff, I hope you are up on your game, we will want to know some new and exciting info from your point of view! LOL Stay Cool.

Thanks Terry

Mathew Johnson

UAMCC in the Northeast

I am honored to announce that the UAMCC has become a Sponsor of the Northeast Pressure Washing Seminar. I would like to thank and welcome the UAMCC in joining the many great supporters of this event.

The UAMCC will be listed with UAMCC supplier member Armstrong Clark as contributing sponsors of the Saturday Lunch Buffet.

We look forward to hearing what Carlos and the UAMCC has to say in their Seminar presentation.

Thank you!

James VanHandle

UAMCC-Member
The UAMCC is looking forward to this event in NY. It is our pleasure to be one of the many great sponsors of this event.

See you in NY....Go UAMCC!!!!!

Guys,
Ive never been to a round table for this industry.
What should i expect? what should we bring?
Im exited to go- can wait!!

JimV

Carlos Gonzales

Guys,
Ive never been to a round table for this industry.
What should i expect? what should we bring?
Im exited to go- can wait!!

JimV

Get plenty of sleep the night before and come with an open mind.

Be prepared to meet and talk amongst contractors and suppliers. Putting a face to the name. Unlimited networking possibilities!!!

Scott Millen

Jim, get a lot of sleep before the event, as I can't remember sleeping during one. If you have a laptop, that can be helpful, but surely bring a cardfile folder and a supply of your own cards. I have forgotten mine before.

I also like to bring a steady supply of caffeine, and some throat lozenges, no joke, because I usually talk so much my voice gives out. Bring a list of the questions you most want to discuss, as there will be ample opportunity to buttonhole industry experts, unless I miss my guess.

It looks like Matthew has planned a memorable event. I hope it comes off as well as it looks likely to.

Mathew Johnson

We are Nearing the Countdown

There is a little less than 3 weeks to sign up at the 97.00 rate. Make sure you reserve your spot and take advantage of the Seminar room block at the Holiday Inn.

LOOKING FOR A NEW FLATWORK MACHINE? SHOW UP AND YOU MAY WIN THIS HYDROTEK 28 INCH STAINLESS STEEL SURFACE CLEANER...LIST PRICE $1096.00

Register soon at www.grassrootsevents.org.
More Door Price PICS coming soon!

Attachments

• ANT281.jpg
    ANT281.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 18

Terry Miller

Matt said:
True words Matt. We do emphasize the number vs. quality. I have gained thousands of dollars with one individual vs. a group of hundreds. Many events I attend with PDCA has about 4,000+ members. We have a great time. However, the knowledge is gained in a 1 to 1 or smaller class room.

By the way, do you think I could get the surface cleaner in my flight bag! LOL

Mathew Johnson

Yep.... we can add Florida to the list.... See you at the event Don, I have a roof cleaning question.... I will wait until the event and ask you in person. Great day for the seminar, we had SEVEN more registrations today!!!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Last edited:

Terry Miller

Did someone say CIGAR! I hope to have a smoke in as possible. Who's in? Carlos, I am still waiting for the PETE's Coffee. Do you have their web site? Thank you.