• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Northeast Pressure Washing Seminar

Carlos Gonzales

I just booked my flight. Getting in to Albany Thurs. evening/night.

Myself and the rest of the UAMCC Transition Team have some meetings scheduled but if anyone gets in on Friday...look for us at the Holiday Inn.

Let us know if you want to hook up...informal...ask questions about the UAMCC and etc...:yes:

Yep.... we can add Florida to the list.... See you at the event Don, I have a roof cleaning question.... I will wait until the event and ask you in person. Great day for the seminar, we had five more registrations today!!!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Feel free to ask away when we get together, Matt.

I know the schedule will probably be tight, but if anyone wants to talk some roof cleaning maybe we can set aside some time before or after the festivities sometime over the weekend. I'm game for whatever.

I'll be arriving just after 5 pm on Thursday.

Mathew Johnson

Feel free to ask away when we get together, Matt.

I know the schedule will probably be tight, but if anyone wants to talk some roof cleaning maybe we can set aside some time before or after the festivities sometime over the weekend. I'm game for whatever.

I'll be arriving just after 5 pm on Thursday.

I am sure there will be many who want to speak to you... PS: bring some sunshine with you!

Ken Fenner

Mathew, hats off to you for a well organized, professionally promoted event. Its still 4 weeks out and the interest and excitement keep growing.