• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Northeast Pressure Washing Seminar

Ken Fenner

I heard another rumor that Mat is now over 200 contractors for this event!

:party::party::party::party::party:

I'm kidding. Mat won't spill the beans.

Mathew Johnson

Hey All,

I heard from a contractor that had a glitch with his room rental from the Block at the conference center. They have expanded the block once. If you plan on attending and have not registered for the event yet, please reserve your room. Once the block is full, the rooms are pricey at the regular rate.

I have emailed my event manager at the hotel. PLEASE.... if you have any issues with the rooms, please email me and I will try to resolve the issue.

We look forward to seeing all of you in NY at the Seminar. www.grassrootsevents.org

Jeff LeCours

Got mine and Lisa's flight and hotel all booked YAY:clap::clap::clap:

They even have the room named after me, its called the KING Tower room LOL LOL

It better not be cold or have ice or snow. I am not going for landing on a flipping river or a house:saai::headshakesmile-fast

See you all there. We come in late 11:55 Thursday night. Anybody awake then I'm hoping the lounge is still open, hold us a seat

Mathew Johnson

Got mine and Lisa's flight and hotel all booked YAY:clap::clap::clap:

They even have the room named after me, its called the KING Tower room LOL LOL

It better not be cold or have ice or snow. I am not going for landing on a flipping river or a house:saai::headshakesmile-fast

See you all there. We come in late 11:55 Thursday night. Anybody awake then I'm hoping the lounge is still open, hold us a seat

You don't land on a river, you land in a river!

Mathew Johnson

Holy Crap Batman!!!!!!

I just received the UAMCC power point presentation from Carlos for the Northeast Pressure Washing Seminar. He told me not to look at it, but OH well, I think he was kidding!

I about tipped over reading it, the first words that came to my mind was "Holy Crap Batman" and "How long did he work on this" Then I realized it covered 13 months the Transition Team's work.

Carlos... this was well done and very informative. It is a kick a$$ presentation! I look forward to seeing the live version in 3 1/2 weeks!!! Sorry I peaked... well not really.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Congrats to the TT members for putting together a solid organization!

10 DAYS LEFT TO REGISTER FOR THE SEMINAR