• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Northeast Pressure Washing Seminar

Carlos Gonzales

Re: Holy Crap Batman!!!!!!

I just received the UAMCC power point presentation from Carlos for the Northeast Pressure Washing Seminar. He told me not to look at it, but OH well, I think he was kidding!

I about tipped over reading it, the first words that came to my mind was "Holy Crap Batman" and "How long did he work on this" Then I realized it covered 13 months the Transition Team's work.

Carlos... this was well done and very informative. It is a kick a$$ presentation! I look forward to seeing the live version in 3 1/2 weeks!!! Sorry I peaked... well not really.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Congrats to the TT members for putting together a solid organization!

10 DAYS LEFT TO REGISTER FOR THE SEMINAR

Thanks Matt for the kind words!!!

Now I have to book the rooms!!! :yes::yes:

Mathew Johnson

See the latest event newsletter with door prize photos and details at the link below.

http://www.grassrootsevents.org/render1.htm
RENDER1.HTM

Terry Miller

Matt,
It is wonderful the amount of support you have received. I know most folks will leave with something, or at least knowledge to grow their business. We need to remember the prizes are awarded on the idea we support the Vendors. I know most everything I buy is from someone listed here. They are all very good suppliers and dedicated to our industry. Everyone, Please remember, the prizes are nice, but the visit and time spent with each vendor is what pays for them. Support each vendor and give them the questions and problems we have, so they can help us solve our problems. Give them a pat on the back and especially a Thank You!

Tim Fields

Support each vendor and give them the questions and problems we have, so they can help us solve our problems. Give them a pat on the back and especially a Thank You!

Well Spoken Terry. The support that this industry receives from other members and vendors is unlike anything that I have ever seen. I like it!

John Tornabene

Member Guest
I just paid for Kathy and Myself for the NY RT thru Paypal. It looks like this is going to be some Roundtable that Matt has put together. His line-up is unbelievable and just as awesome is the Marketing Matt has done for this Roundtable..Unbelievable!!

On par with the excitement of the NY RT for us is also to hear some more news about the UAMCC. With so much negative news about Stock Markets Etc on the TV/Radio every night its so refreshing to hear that the UAMCC is knocking on the door to begin doing business in this Industry of ours:clap::clap::clap:

Carlos Gonzales

I just paid for Kathy and Myself for the NY RT thru Paypal. It looks like this is going to be some Roundtable that Matt has put together. His line-up is unbelievable and just as awesome is the Marketing Matt has done for this Roundtable..Unbelievable!!

On par with the excitement of the NY RT for us is also to hear some more news about the UAMCC. With so much negative news about Stock Markets Etc on the TV/Radio every night its so refreshing to hear that the UAMCC is knocking on the door to begin doing business in this Industry of ours:clap::clap::clap:

We appreciate the vote of confidence John. Though we have not made it there yet for the big news we still anticipate rolling this out somewhere in the begining of April. We have some work still in front of us but things are moving along nicely.

Definately Kudos go to Mathew for this RT. Great planning all the way around and he certainly has put together up a line up.

Glad to see you and Kathy making it John...I am sending the wine from Napa like I did at ACR.

Terry Miller

John,
It will be great seeing you again. We haven't spoken since MB last year. The people going here seem to be from all over. It will be good outside of our meetings as well as what we share in them. I'd like to know how everyone is doing? We will all have a story or two to share! Take care and see you soon.

Jeff LeCours

We appreciate the vote of confidence John. Though we have not made it there yet for the big news we still anticipate rolling this out somewhere in the begining of April. We have some work still in front of us but things are moving along nicely.

Definately Kudos go to Mathew for this RT. Great planning all the way around and he certainly has put together up a line up.

Glad to see you and Kathy making it John...I am sending the wine from Napa like I did at ACR.

Look forward to seeing you John. Glad Kathy is coming, very pleasnat lady and a nice smile too.You did well getting her as a wife.

See you all in NY

Mathew Johnson

Be looking for some great deals!

We have received some of the vendor sale flyers that will be in your event manuals. Just looking at some of them and the vendors are offering some great deals for the attendees!

Make sure you look for them in your event manual!

Register today at www.grassrootsevents.org and "Network for Success" at the seminar.

Matt

Mathew Johnson

I would like to thank Jim Vanhandel of Innovative Pressure Cleaning, a professional contractor for his donation of a door prize in support of this event and contractor education.

Thanks Jim!

Visit www.grassrootsevents.org today, Registration time is running out!

Matt

Mathew Johnson

Northeast Pressure Washing Seminar Final Sponsor

I would like to take a minute to welcome Joe Walter's Insurance as the newest sponsor of the Northeast Pressure Washing Seminar.

Joe will be sending some brochures for the event attendees and has joined other supporters in sponsoring one of the meal buffets.

Terry Miller

Matt,
You are the man! LOL The work you have accomplished is really outstanding. We can all take a lesson on what can be accomplished if we really want to. I know the work is crazy at times. I ran a women's bowling tournament for 17 weeks. Man it was really crazy. The work behind the scene work can not be explained. Meals, transportation, awards, vendors, attendence, etc. The list goes on. Those who have done a RT in the past get a pat on the back. Those who will do one in the future need to take some lessons. The real work is not even actually visual. Now as good contractors we must contact each and every vendor, participate and have an interest in their goods. They add the iceing to the cake you have built. Everyone attending, Please check out each vendor and make them feel as important as they really are. Keep up the great work Matt.

Mathew Johnson

UAMCC Supplier members attending NY.

I am very pleased to announce that we have received a registration from UAMCC #1 supplier member - Pete Marentay from Sun Brite Supply. Pete will be at the Northeast Pressure Washing Seminar helping contractors network for success.

Take a minute to speak with this pioneer of the industry; Pete has many years of successful business in the industry as a contractor and as a vendor. He is someone you will want to speak with!

The other UAMCC supplier members attending the event are Robert Hinderliter of Delco Cleaning System (Robert is an industry resource in water reclamation and EPA CWA) and Jake Clark, President of Armstrong Clark Stains. Speak with Jake and Robert, you will leave the event with valuable knowledge.

I extend thanks to these UAMCC Supplier members that are attending the Northeast Pressure Washing Seminar and supporting contractor education.

We look forward to seeing all of you in NY.

regester today at www.grassrootsevents.org for the seminar.

Matt