• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Northeast Pressure Washing Seminar

Carlos Gonzales

Re: New York Round Table Dates

Hats off to Matthew Johnson for getting this RT going in NY and I would like to extend my sincerest thanks to him for inviting the UAMCC to speak.

My colleague Jeff L. from the UAMCC Transition Team will also be in attendance. All in all it is shaping up to be yet again another productive Round Table that benefits all.

Matt - thanks for stepping up to the plate on this.

Hotel rates are on the grass roots site already...pretty good deal!!

Terry Miller

Mathew,
Excellent start. This may be THE RT of 2009! I see the speakers are well known and have excellent backgrounds in the PW industry. This will be one very important item in 2009. The RT list grows, but will have a smaller attendence? people are all hurting for business and will be pickey on where their money goes. That will be true for Vendors also. They only have so much to spend and want the same growth as we all share. keep up the great work. This is definatly on our list to attend. If I can help in anyway, let me know. Thank you

John Tornabene

Member Guest

Matt- your RT looks Excellent. That is a real tough date for me next year to make plans on. But either way me and Kathy will try to be there.

Best of luck:bluesbros:

Mathew Johnson

John,

Hope to see you there. People will love to see you, Kathy and your swabby.

We have some great giveaways including a bunch of hose, a flatwork machine and another biggie prize to be announced in the future.

Matt

Mathew Johnson

Mathew,
Excellent start. This may be THE RT of 2009! I see the speakers are well known and have excellent backgrounds in the PW industry. This will be one very important item in 2009. The RT list grows, but will have a smaller attendence? people are all hurting for business and will be pickey on where their money goes. That will be true for Vendors also. They only have so much to spend and want the same growth as we all share. keep up the great work. This is definatly on our list to attend. If I can help in anyway, let me know. Thank you

Terry thanks for the post. We will have a great event. I look forward to seeing you in New York. I spoke with Ken a while ago, I hope he can attend also. I am thrilled that Carlos is speaking at the event on "Networking, the power of a national organization". The event will prove to be a good event for the UAMCC as well!

Take advantage of the early registration discount if you are able!

Matt

Carlos Gonzales

Terry thanks for the post. We will have a great event. I look forward to seeing you in New York. I spoke with Ken a while ago, I hope he can attend also. I am thrilled that Carlos is speaking at the event on "Networking, the power of a national organization". The event will prove to be a good event for the UAMCC as well!

Take advantage of the early registration discount if you are able!

Matt

Terry - looking forward to seeing you!

Jeff & Ken - lets try to get up there a day early so we can terrorize Matts neighborhood!!

Mathew Johnson

The vendor supporter list count is growing beyond my expectations!. The door prizes are awsum. Take a look at the vendor supporter list at www.grassrootsevents.org. A complete list of door prizes will be listed on the website right after the first of the year.

Jeff LeCours

Looking great Matt, looks like you are getting some real cool support. I better win something, I'm such a loser when it comes to winning giveaway stuff LOL

Hey Contractors who's going. Hope to see some folks from the BB's that I have met in person and more that I never met.

I'm doing a talk on PM stuff, hope to share some good info with you all

I'll be in Alabama in Feb at Russ & Rons RT and then Matts here in March....oops maybe I should tell the wife LOL I love RT's

See ya

Mathew Johnson

Looking great Matt, looks like you are getting some real cool support. I better win something, I'm such a loser when it comes to winning giveaway stuff LOL

Hey Contractors who's going. Hope to see some folks from the BB's that I have met in person and more that I never met.

I'm doing a talk on PM stuff, hope to share some good info with you all

I'll be in Alabama in Feb at Russ & Rons RT and then Matts here in March....oops maybe I should tell the wife LOL I love RT's

See ya
Jeff your not a loser... you just not a winner

Mathew Johnson

Event Update

Event update:

1) vendor support continues to grow!

2) We are getting contractor preregistration already

3) You can now register and pay for the event registration fee online, by direct mail, by email and by fax.

4) There have been a few additions to the website. Visit www.grassrootsevents.org

5) Be looking for a constant contact event update mailing after the Holidays

Hope to see you there!

Happy Holidays to all!

Matt

Mathew Johnson

A special thanks to Robert Hinderliter

The Northeast Pressure Washing Seminar would like to offer a heartfelt thanks to Robert for the ad he inserted in the most recent edition of Wattsblaster.

blaster1.jpg

Visit http://www.grassrootsevents.org to see all of the latest event details and to register online for the event.

You can view and download the wattsblaster at http://www.dcs1.com

Thanks Robert, we look forward to seeing you at the event!

Mathew Johnson

Hannay Reels Called.....

Hannay hose Reels called this morning to tell me to let all of the attendees know that they will be giving away a hose reel at the event as a door prize.

Thanks to Hannay Hose Reels for supporting contractor education!

John Tornabene

Member Guest

Hey Matt,
Is there a deadline date as to when one can purchase tickets for your RT?? Can tickets be bought at the door and how much for them?? Also what is the price for myself and my wife if she goes??

Its going to be a last minute thing If I can make it. It sure looks like its going to be a very good ROUND.

Mathew Johnson

John, I hope you can attend...

The fees are on the site with the cut off dates (regular registration cost, spouse discount, employee discount and late registration cost). Unfortunately, the contract with the conference center prohibits me for logistically offering "pay at the door" options.

Hope this helps.

Matt