• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Hard Water Stains???

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
Suggestions???

deqe4ube.jpg

ahu4epur.jpg

Doug Rucker
Clean and Green Solutions
Pressure Washing Roof Cleaning School
Call or Text 281.883.8470

Tony Evans

Board of Director
Mirrored glass is an area to be careful with. Before I go recommending any product I need a few answers - What stain removers do you have right now? How soon do you need this done? Do you have any idea how long they have been this way?

Chris Hartje

Contributing Member
Diamond magic has worked wonders for me for removing hard water stains on regular glass.
I have not used it on mirrored glass though. It does have a gritty feel to it.

Curious to what tony would recommend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Juan Juarez

I haven't tried this specific product personally, but their other products work wonder. They mainly deal with car detailing supplies, but I'm sure you can get in touch with a dealer and he may be better informed on how this product would react to mirrored glass.

classified under water spot remover
http://www.automagic.com/solvents.htm (scroll down to bottom of page)

also j. racenstein had a product at the show in Houston the cleaned up glass, but I was only able to get a little bit of information on it.

Jeff Smith

Goodluck on this job Doug, I'm sure you will make those windows look like new and won't be able to keep this customer from ringing your phone off the hook with new work.