• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Doing Cleaning Contracts on Sundays

Just curious as to who does work on Sundays and what type. I personally try not to do work on Sundays, but will make exceptions for special contracts or unusual circumstances. Not trying to turn it into a religious issue or open up a can of worms for argument, just curious..

David Styles

UAMCC-Member
I clean a lot of banks, office buildings, medical buildings and commercial parking lots and sidewalks. Sunday is usually the day everything is closed so I work a lot of Sundays.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
I just prefer not to, we have commercial office it's a perfect day. If my guys would rather we schedule them

Feb Event Houston free free text me for more details !!

Tony Shelton

Environmental Consultant / Past Director
Cleaning HVAC on Sundays a lot. That is the day we can freely use the lift without having to deal with parking issues.

Chris has some concrete contracts at car dealerships that are Sunday only.

On the religious end our church building isn't big enough to hold everybody and being in Vegas a lot of members work Sunday. So we have Saturday services too for them. Romans 14:5 .

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

On the religious end our church building isn't big enough to hold everybody and being in Vegas a lot of members work Sunday. So we have Saturday services too for them. Romans 14:5 .

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the verse Tony. After reading it, I see the importance of it. Thanks a million.

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
We work on Sunday's when that is the only time the job can be scheduled, it' can't be done at night, or is best due to public traffic reasons.

Cris Lazo

Just curious as to who does work on Sundays and what type. I personally try not to do work on Sundays, but will make exceptions for special contracts or unusual circumstances. Not trying to turn it into a religious issue or open up a can of worms for argument, just curious..

I do a lot of fleet wash and to avoid working nights I do most of it on the weekends. I guess it all depends whats your customers needs.

In another note I have questions about commercial plaza pricing and liability insurance carriers for Power washing. Can any one offer help with this two questions or do I have to go to a different forum? (I'm new to here and not sure how to go about this)

Thanks
Klean Up Patrol
Cris Lazo
520 334-9208
Kleanuppatrol@hotmail.com