Thread: Doing Cleaning Contracts on Sundays

Contributing Member No Posting Walt Edwards's Avatar

Default Doing Cleaning Contracts on Sundays

Just curious as to who does work on Sundays and what type. I personally try not to do work on Sundays, but will make exceptions for special contracts or unusual circumstances. Not trying to turn it into a religious issue or open up a can of worms for argument, just curious..

Default Re: Doing Cleaning Contracts on Sundays

I clean a lot of banks, office buildings, medical buildings and commercial parking lots and sidewalks. Sunday is usually the day everything is closed so I work a lot of Sundays.
    David Styles
    High Tide Exterior Cleaning Solutions
    St. Augustine, FL 32095

http://hightidecleaning.com/
    www.facebook.com/HighTideCleaning

I just prefer not to, we have commercial office it's a perfect day. If my guys would rather we schedule them

Feb Event Houston free free text me for more details !!

Cleaning HVAC on Sundays a lot. That is the day we can freely use the lift without having to deal with parking issues.

Chris has some concrete contracts at car dealerships that are Sunday only.

On the religious end our church building isn't big enough to hold everybody and being in Vegas a lot of members work Sunday. So we have Saturday services too for them. Romans 14:5 .

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
    Sonitx
    702-358-7477

Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com

Contributing Member No Posting Walt Edwards's Avatar

On the religious end our church building isn't big enough to hold everybody and being in Vegas a lot of members work Sunday. So we have Saturday services too for them. Romans 14:5 .

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the verse Tony. After reading it, I see the importance of it. Thanks a million.

We work on Sunday's when that is the only time the job can be scheduled, it' can't be done at night, or is best due to public traffic reasons.

Doug Rucker-Owner/Operator
    Certified NCE Instructor
    We own and operate a School for Pressure Washing, Roof Cleaning, and Soft Washing http://www.pressurecleaningschool.com
    Check out our ONLINE PRESSURE WASHING SCHOOL with over 160 videos https://www.pressurecleaningschool.c...ashing-school/
    Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com

Unfortunately, for me, I have to work on Sunday's more often than not. Due to business hours or overloaded schedule.
    Larimore Services
    John Larimore
    904-221-9723
    Jacksonville, FL
    www.larimoreservices.com

Quote Originally Posted by Walt Edwards View Post
    Just curious as to who does work on Sundays and what type. I personally try not to do work on Sundays, but will make exceptions for special contracts or unusual circumstances. Not trying to turn it into a religious issue or open up a can of worms for argument, just curious..
    I do a lot of fleet wash and to avoid working nights I do most of it on the weekends. I guess it all depends whats your customers needs.

In another note I have questions about commercial plaza pricing and liability insurance carriers for Power washing. Can any one offer help with this two questions or do I have to go to a different forum? (I'm new to here and not sure how to go about this)

Thanks
    Klean Up Patrol
    Cris Lazo
    520 334-9208
    Kleanuppatrol@hotmail.com

• Thread Information