Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
NJ and NY City Environmental Rules

Thread: NJ and NY City Environmental Rules

Default NJ and NY City Environmental Rules

I want to get into parking garage cleaning, but I am having a hard time finding out what the EPA rules are for NJ, NY City, and NY State. Can anyone help me out?

Thank you in advance for your help, Ray
    Raymond Evangelista
    Gentle Power Washing
    201-424-1800

Default Re: NJ and NY City Environmental Rules

Ray, we have an environmental committee meeting tomorrow. I will bring that up. Meanwhile try these search terms:

New York storm water
    new York storm water BMP
    Best management practice new York, etc

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
    Sonitx
    702-358-7477

Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com

Default Re: NJ and NY City Environmental Rules

You can also speak to your local water regulators and they can tell you. BMP's are great and everyone should use them, but be cation that the outline of The BMP should be focused on the laws and regulations in your area. Garage cleaning is a tricky business to get into. I would also advise speaking with someone local to you that does garages. Plenty of garage cleaners out in your area that I know would love to help you.

• Thread Information