• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

NJ and NY City Environmental Rules

Raymond Evangelista

Contributing Member
I want to get into parking garage cleaning, but I am having a hard time finding out what the EPA rules are for NJ, NY City, and NY State. Can anyone help me out?

Thank you in advance for your help, Ray

Tony Shelton

Environmental Consultant / Past Director
Ray, we have an environmental committee meeting tomorrow. I will bring that up. Meanwhile try these search terms:

New York storm water
new York storm water BMP
Best management practice new York, etc

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

You can also speak to your local water regulators and they can tell you. BMP's are great and everyone should use them, but be cation that the outline of The BMP should be focused on the laws and regulations in your area. Garage cleaning is a tricky business to get into. I would also advise speaking with someone local to you that does garages. Plenty of garage cleaners out in your area that I know would love to help you.