• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Roof rust stains

Scott Davis

We cleaned this roof yesterday and you can see under the windows where the flashing had rusted and stained the roof. The roof is a synthetic type of slate, so its not stone and I dont want to use any kind of harsh chemicals to remove it. Is there anything that would remove this?

Attachments

• 36 Saddlebrook Before.jpg
    36 Saddlebrook Before.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 36
  • 36 Saddlebrook After.jpg
    36 Saddlebrook After.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 27

Ken Fenner

Scott, I've always had great success with Eaco Chem. Their product Safe Restore™ is probably want you need but your best bet is to call them and they will guide you towards the proper chemical.

Greg Nash

scott i always keep a bottle of Clr on my trucks. its not as strong as safe restore or other commercially available acid based products. I always like to start with the least harsh chems especially acid based.