• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

My impressions on my new pure water system the H2Pro

Tony Evans

Board of Director
I recently got a new pure water system. The H2Pro from Reach Higher Ground (one of our great associate members)
So far I have to say it's the best system I've used and I look forward to many years of use from it.
Here's a video of it set up at the first job I used it on.

Dan Dykstra

Contributing Member
I will be putting this system to work for me this coming season as well. Thanks to Tony for the advice he has passed on to me about window cleaning.