• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Highway Median/Sidewalk Work

Ryan Freidline

Hey guys-
Could use a little help calculating this estimate. The details below are from the contractor. Because I don't do commercial flatwork (not yet:wink:) I could use a hand determining cost.
____________________________________________________________________________________________
Ryan,

Per our conversation I am sending you the details for the concrete power washing quote:
· Concrete median strip on road (approximately 20286 square feet of concrete surface to be power washed):
o Gallows Rd WB 130 LF before ramp to 495
o Braddock Rd: intersection with Port Royal Rd to intersection with Ravensworth Rd (0.6 miles = 3168 LF)
· Machine requirements:
o Minimum 4000 PSI washing power
o Work in the middle of the road; machine will need to have capacity to store water (tanker).
· We will be performing the traffic control.
____________________________________________________________________________________________)

1. How long will 20K sq ft take to wash with a 20" surface cleaner at 4gpm

Calvin Andrus

Rent another machine and get a couple 16" machines for a little more speed. Plan on a full 8hr, and work faster!

Sent from my SCH-R830 using Tapatalk

Doug Brown

Call Russ at Southside Equipment and get a "Siamese kit" to tie those 2 mounted machines together. It's 2 short whips, 2 high pressure check valves and a T. Use that for the surface cleaner and use the portable for edging.

Ryan Freidline

Doug: that's great, I'll call Russ to see about the Siamese ....what about timing? What can I expect this job to take time wise? I know that's a loaded question and skill is a factor....but what's a formula that I could use reasonably?
1000 sq/hr?