Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 33

Thread: who is breaking the $200k mark per crew/truck?

  1. #11

    Default Re: who is breaking the $200k mark per crew/truck?

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Wendling View Post
    How about in 1 month.
    168k last month! Im catching you Brian. lol Im tired I will never catch Brian. ohh
    James VanHandel
    Pressure Washing, Roof, Restaurant, Parking garage, Commercial building restoration
    All of new jersey
    609-738-3100
    innovativewash@aol.com
    www.innovativepressurecleaning.com

  • #12

    Default Re: who is breaking the $200k mark per crew/truck?

    Quote Originally Posted by James VanHandel View Post
    168k last month! Im catching you Brian. lol Im tired I will never catch Brian. ohh
    That's 7500.00 a day, that's a lot of house washes for one unit.

    I have no doubt you did that even if you tell me one unit.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  • #13

    Default Re: who is breaking the $200k mark per crew/truck?

    No, all crews. Cant do that with only one crew.
    James VanHandel
    Pressure Washing, Roof, Restaurant, Parking garage, Commercial building restoration
    All of new jersey
    609-738-3100
    innovativewash@aol.com
    www.innovativepressurecleaning.com

  • #14

    Default Re: who is breaking the $200k mark per crew/truck?

    Quote Originally Posted by James VanHandel View Post
    No, all crews. Cant do that with only one crew.
    Ok, I thought maybe Doug told you his secret


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  • #15

    Default Re: who is breaking the $200k mark per crew/truck?

    Quote Originally Posted by James VanHandel View Post
    168k last month! Im catching you Brian. lol Im tired I will never catch Brian. ohh
    None of us will....200k per month per truck is unreal. Tough to beat that.

    Doug Rucker-Owner/Operator
    Certified NCE Instructor
    We own and operate a School for Pressure Washing, Roof Cleaning, and Soft Washing http://www.pressurecleaningschool.com
    Check out our ONLINE PRESSURE WASHING SCHOOL with over 160 videos https://www.pressurecleaningschool.c...ashing-school/
    Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com

  • #16

    Default Re: who is breaking the $200k mark per crew/truck?

    Brians and I are talking about entire gross for the month.
    James VanHandel
    Pressure Washing, Roof, Restaurant, Parking garage, Commercial building restoration
    All of new jersey
    609-738-3100
    innovativewash@aol.com
    www.innovativepressurecleaning.com

  • #17

    Default Re: who is breaking the $200k mark per crew/truck?

    Quote Originally Posted by James VanHandel View Post
    Brians and I are talking about entire gross for the month.
    So ya'll are talking about company wide gross spread over all your trucks??? How many rigs you have and how many does Brian have. Title of thread said per crew/truck. So I assumed Brian was saying he does 200k per month per truck.

    Doug Rucker-Owner/Operator
    Certified NCE Instructor
    We own and operate a School for Pressure Washing, Roof Cleaning, and Soft Washing http://www.pressurecleaningschool.com
    Check out our ONLINE PRESSURE WASHING SCHOOL with over 160 videos https://www.pressurecleaningschool.c...ashing-school/
    Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com

  • #18

    Default Re: who is breaking the $200k mark per crew/truck?

    I use to be a boat captain up in Maine and commercially fished for 27 years. So I get this big idea to add more boats and the next thing I know I was grossing big money but little net.
    Now I am retired but still do residential cleaning i.e. cedar roof cleaning have one truck and a helper. Love it. Gross well into to the 6 figures in a 6 month season and better yet netted 6 figures last season.
    What is even better is having 6 months off. LOL I don't put much stock into numbers personally but quality of life has value to me. Then again when you are 63 years young it is all relative.
    This is my last season cleaning myself. I'll still keep the business, locally, but will be selling my business model for those interested in getting started. Then I'll open my books for them to see.
    Bruce Sullivan
    Sullivan Roof Cleaning
    515-971-1430

  • #19

    Default Re: who is breaking the $200k mark per crew/truck?

    My top crew only holds around 21,000 a month. Average over all is 18,000 a month. This all ways on the economy , of course nothing to do with my customers finances or my own. Supply an demand on jobs dictates this. I've watched it over the 30 years go up in a down economy


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  • #20

    Default Re: who is breaking the $200k mark per crew/truck?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Sullivan View Post
    I use to be a boat captain up in Maine and commercially fished for 27 years. So I get this big idea to add more boats and the next thing I know I was grossing big money but little net.
    Now I am retired but still do residential cleaning i.e. cedar roof cleaning have one truck and a helper. Love it. Gross well into to the 6 figures in a 6 month season and better yet netted 6 figures last season.
    What is even better is having 6 months off. LOL I don't put much stock into numbers personally but quality of life has value to me. Then again when you are 63 years young it is all relative.
    This is my last season cleaning myself. I'll still keep the business, locally, but will be selling my business model for those interested in getting started. Then I'll open my books for them to see.
    Bruce, you are absolutly correct. We netted about the same when we had two crews then today having 4-5
    James VanHandel
    Pressure Washing, Roof, Restaurant, Parking garage, Commercial building restoration
    All of new jersey
    609-738-3100
    innovativewash@aol.com
    www.innovativepressurecleaning.com

  • Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

    Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    Single Sign On provided by vBSSO