• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

who is breaking the $200k mark per crew/truck?

AC Lockyer

UAMCC Associate Member
Is there anyone here that does softwashing on roofs and exteriors that is completing in excess of $200k in one year? I mean show us your actual tax return, no BS kind of numbers. Would be cool to see who is breaking out of the mold.

AC

James VanHandle

UAMCC-Member
We have been doing this for years with both residential and commercial mix of business. Keeping your crews busy 6 days a week cleaning 4 homes a day is not easy but profitable.

James VanHandle

UAMCC-Member
The girls have some pricing for certain developments and have sq footage pricing for paver cleaning, pool decks and so on. I have to visit 95 percent of all new customers around 18-20 per day.

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
Brians and I are talking about entire gross for the month.

So ya'll are talking about company wide gross spread over all your trucks??? How many rigs you have and how many does Brian have. Title of thread said per crew/truck. So I assumed Brian was saying he does 200k per month per truck.

Bruce Sullivan

Contributing Member
I use to be a boat captain up in Maine and commercially fished for 27 years. So I get this big idea to add more boats and the next thing I know I was grossing big money but little net.
Now I am retired but still do residential cleaning i.e. cedar roof cleaning have one truck and a helper. Love it. Gross well into to the 6 figures in a 6 month season and better yet netted 6 figures last season.
What is even better is having 6 months off. LOL I don't put much stock into numbers personally but quality of life has value to me. Then again when you are 63 years young it is all relative.
This is my last season cleaning myself. I'll still keep the business, locally, but will be selling my business model for those interested in getting started. Then I'll open my books for them to see.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
My top crew only holds around 21,000 a month. Average over all is 18,000 a month. This all ways on the economy , of course nothing to do with my customers finances or my own. Supply an demand on jobs dictates this. I've watched it over the 30 years go up in a down economy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

James VanHandle

UAMCC-Member
I use to be a boat captain up in Maine and commercially fished for 27 years. So I get this big idea to add more boats and the next thing I know I was grossing big money but little net.
Now I am retired but still do residential cleaning i.e. cedar roof cleaning have one truck and a helper. Love it. Gross well into to the 6 figures in a 6 month season and better yet netted 6 figures last season.
What is even better is having 6 months off. LOL I don't put much stock into numbers personally but quality of life has value to me. Then again when you are 63 years young it is all relative.
This is my last season cleaning myself. I'll still keep the business, locally, but will be selling my business model for those interested in getting started. Then I'll open my books for them to see.
Bruce, you are absolutly correct. We netted about the same when we had two crews then today having 4-5