Thread: Introducing FREE SHIPPING on Seal-n-Lock, Baker's Gray Away, Wakefield and more!

Default Introducing FREE SHIPPING on Seal-n-Lock, Baker's Gray Away, Wakefield and more!

Shipping is a hassle. I don't care what the Post Office says.

I am excited to announce to all of you that we have officially launched phase1 of our FREE SHIPPING program!
    We now offer (in addition to your 10% professional contractor discount if you are a Spray-n-Pay Rewards Member) Free Shipping on over 250+ items everyday including:

- Seal-N-Lock SuperWet Paver Sealer
    - Baker's Gray Away Wood Stains
    - Wakefield InnerSeal-DPS
    - Wakefield Hydro-Top
    - All Malish Brushes
    - All Diamabrush Tools and More!

Now you can get the Best Products, Best Customer Service AND Free Shipping all in one place!
    Check out www.SouthernStainAndSeal.com for all the details!

I also want to say thanks to the UAMCC and all its members for their support!!
    David Phillips
    Southern Stain & Seal, LLC
    www.SouthernStainAndSeal.com
    www.facebook.com/southernstainandseal
    Office: (615) 604-5115

Default Re: Introducing FREE SHIPPING on Seal-n-Lock, Baker's Gray Away, Wakefield and more!

Thats great David...

Doug Rucker-Owner/Operator
    Certified NCE Instructor
    We own and operate a School for Pressure Washing, Roof Cleaning, and Soft Washing http://www.pressurecleaningschool.com
    Check out our ONLINE PRESSURE WASHING SCHOOL with over 160 videos https://www.pressurecleaningschool.c...ashing-school/
    Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com

Default Re: Introducing FREE SHIPPING on Seal-n-Lock, Baker's Gray Away, Wakefield and more!

Thanks David!
    Jeff SmithSparkle Works Power Washing LLCAugusta, GA(706) 200-8383 Sparkle Works Click HereOur informative pressure washing facebook page.The easy decision for Pressure Washing in Augusta GA. Sparkle Works on Youtube

Thanks guys!
    We want to make the process of ordering products as simple as possible. We're starting with our top selling products that contractors use day in and day out. This not only makes it easier for the customer, but quicker and easier for us to process orders as well.
    David Phillips
    Southern Stain & Seal, LLC
    www.SouthernStainAndSeal.com
    www.facebook.com/southernstainandseal
    Office: (615) 604-5115

Quote Originally Posted by David Phillips View Post
    Shipping is a hassle. I don't care what the Post Office says.

I am excited to announce to all of you that we have officially launched phase1 of our FREE SHIPPING program!
    We now offer (in addition to your 10% professional contractor discount if you are a Spray-n-Pay Rewards Member) Free Shipping on over 250+ items everyday including:

- Seal-N-Lock SuperWet Paver Sealer
    - Baker's Gray Away Wood Stains
    - Wakefield InnerSeal-DPS
    - Wakefield Hydro-Top
    - All Malish Brushes
    - All Diamabrush Tools and More!

Now you can get the Best Products, Best Customer Service AND Free Shipping all in one place!
    Check out www.SouthernStainAndSeal.com for all the details!

I also want to say thanks to the UAMCC and all its members for their support!!
    That's great news

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome David!
    Bill Booz
    240-425-2845 call or text

Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com

Website isn't working for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Chris Dubbs
    The Wash Wizards
    Fishers In.

FREE Shipping

• Thread Information