• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

New Site

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
http://www.nationalcleaningexpo.com/

The sole purpose for the site is to list events and happenings in the mobile cleaning industry.

If the site has some issues please understand that we are working out details.

Please understand that its still a working project and if you have any suggestions please post them here.

If you want to list an event please contact the site admin.

Event listings are free.

Last edited:

Tony Shelton

Environmental Consultant / Past Director
Nice site Ron, and concise. (Except its Nevada, not Neveda) But I can't ever spell Fenix either.:biggrin:

"If you want to list and event please contact the site admin."

It's also considered to be more professional and articulate to spell, punctuate, and use proper grammar correctly (when possible).

Tony Shelton

It's also considered to be more professional and articulate to spell, punctuate, and use proper grammar correctly (when possible).

It's also considered to be more professional and articulate to punctuate correctly, leaving a space (or some say, two) between the end of the sentence and the beginning of a new sentence.

As an example here is a paragraph from your website, signed at the bottom by undoubtedly a proud professional you hired to write it. (Unlike Ron's which was probably punched out by himself on a lunch break)

Water leaks can also be a major concern. Often these leaks go undetected for weeks or months, causing even more damage to the wooden trusses and rafters in the attic areas.The above-mentioned questions are but a few of the many routinely asked.

Carlos Gonzales

...:Smiley-2121::Smiley-2263::Smiley-2038::wave23::twokisses::Smiley-2182: I don't know ...I just thought I would try this...sometimes smilies do the trick!

God...I love these smilies...

Tony Shelton

...:Smiley-2121::Smiley-2263::Smiley-2038::wave23::twokisses::Smiley-2182: I don't know ...I just thought I would try this...sometimes smilies do the trick!

God...I love these smilies...

Carlos, I just couldn't resist, it was too wide open :frusty:

Tony Shelton

I was waiting for the quote from my site:

"No more Dumpters full of filters":got-hooligan:

My problem is I can't afford to have my website guy (I think his name is Donald Trump, or something like that) to change it.

One of these days I need to sit down and learn how to make changes on the site myself.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Take a look at the site everyone, i'm sure there are lots of mis-spelled words and incorrect grammer.

We will fix things as we see them. No one here is a liberal arts major, I'm sure the pressure washing world will live with some mis-spelled words here and there.

Hey, thanks for pointing mine out. The people it bothers please excuse my spelling errors.

There's some things in the works. I don't know if it'll happen this year or maybe the spring of 2010. I don't know that it will be called a round table, since it will hopefully be unique and unlike anything out there now. It'll most likely become an annual event if the first one is well received.

With regard to Ryan, I went to him in the fall of '06 and dropped $13,000 in one day on a 8 gpm/115v hot water skid, 5.5 gpm/12v hot water skid and a 8 gpm cold water pwer. The 8 gpm burner kept blowing diesel all over a new trailer and equipment. He attempted to fix it once, then washed his hands of it and refused to honor the warranty after that. I had to take it all the way back to the Pressure Pro factory in Ft. Pierce to get it fixed.

Needless to say, he lost my business and I have no idea whether he's still in business or not......and don't care.

Jeff LeCours

There's some things in the works. I don't know if it'll happen this year or maybe the spring of 2010. I don't know that it will be called a round table, since it will hopefully be unique and unlike anything out there now. It'll most likely become an annual event if the first one is well received.

With regard to Ryan, I went to him in the fall of '06 and dropped $13,000 in one day on a 8 gpm/115v hot water skid, 5.5 gpm/12v hot water skid and a 8 gpm cold water pwer. The 8 gpm burner kept blowing diesel all over a new trailer and equipment. He attempted to fix it once, then washed his hands of it and refused to honor the warranty after that. I had to take it all the way back to the Pressure Pro factory in Ft. Pierce to get it fixed.

Needless to say, he lost my business and I have no idea whether he's still in business or not......and don't care.

Cool on it being something unique. Looking forward to seeing what you put together

I'm looking forward to working on and getting input on the UAMCC event. I know Carlos and the Team will be working hard to pull off a great event.

We are all looking to launch the org, its actually getting real exciting cant wait for the contractor community to get a look at it, got some good stuff.

As for Ryan, ya you remember I think, I had the same problem with fuel leaking and he did nothing and I put it on the BB's and he went insane LOL LOL got the new machine too from Mr. Ryan his Dad. Nice guy. Thats why I was asking if he was still even in biz

Henry Bockman

Lets all direct our energy back to the purpose of the thread...about the new site.

Thanks everyone....steady as she goes!!

Carlos, you've been a civilian now for years.. Knock off the Navy lingo man your making me seasick!! LOL

Okay Mate?

The 8 gpm burner kept blowing diesel all over a new trailer and equipment. He attempted to fix it once, then washed his hands of it and refused to honor the warranty after that. I had to take it all the way back to the Pressure Pro factory in Ft. Pierce to get it fixed.

What was the problem with the burner in the end? It sounds like a bad ignitor.