Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: PWNA/UAMCC Outreach

Default Re: PWNA/UAMCC Outreach

I read Allison's latest post on PWI on the interview. She even alludes to being given wrong information by Robert and that she should have researched it further before doing the interview with him. It's clear what really happened here.
    Tony Evans
    A New View Exterior Cleaning
    UAMCC Vice President
    319-325-9475 Call or Text
    tony@anewviewia.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLBbO8DjLQU

Quote Originally Posted by Kristopher Pettitt View Post
    Wow if thats what you really believe then you're more of an idiot then I thought. Just to clarify Robert didn't lie it was a clear misunderstanding from both parties, had you been paying attention like a big boy you would have known this. Now why don't you continue on your suck up tour cause I'm done with talking with someone like you. In fact this will be my last statement to you ever. Don't ask anything of me because I will simply ignore any questions or comments you have towards me. In fact if this BBS aloud it I would block communications with you because its evidently clear that you only want to stir up problems with me because of your own personal reason. Have a nice life Mr Evans and goodbye.
    There is clearly a problem here that all the outreach and all the olive branches in the world can't solve.

Anyone who could read what we have honestly said and what Allison finally reported, then say something like that is beyond any help any org or friend could give.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
    Sonitx
    702-358-7477

Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com

Kristopher. You are a huge waste of everyone's time. Get out of the way and let the grown ups handle some business
    Tony Richardson
    Inland Pro Wash
    www.inlandprowash.com
    509-954-8379

We also need to realize that Kristopher is the mouthpiece of Gamble on boards where Gamble can't post.

So keep in mind, when talking to him we are talking the both of them and when he answers back he is just making arguments Jim has given him.

He will never believe anything we say, proven or not because just like Robert, Gamble can do no wrong in his eyes.

Waste of time and effort.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
    Sonitx
    702-358-7477

Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

I am on the road to North Florida right now, so I can't elaborate too much. But I would like to make it crystal clear, this is not a PR tactic or gamesmanship. I don't even really view this as a UAMCC thing, this is an opportunity for leadership from both orgs to communicate.

Face to face would be ideal - more could be achieved. But if this call doesn't go ahead, all is not lost - it is a starting point, and not 'victory' or 'loss' for either side.

If there is a desire on both sides to open lines of communication, then it will happen. 'Rome wasn't built in a day'... And even if the only common ground is on a single topic, it is still progress.

As a member of the UAMCC, I want our leaders focus, energy and time to be on moving forward. Likewise, I am sure PWNA members would want the same from their leaders.

With both sides claiming to be a voice and advocate for their members and the industry alike - it is time to use their actual voices to initiate a productive dialogue. Otherwise, those 'voices' will continue to drown each other out.
    Steven Button
    CleanFast USA
    Florida
    407-552-1441
    www.cleanfastusa.com

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

RE: PRIVATE CONFERENCE CALL - UAMCC/PWNA

UPDATE

Contact has been made between both organizations, however, due to the relatively short notice in the announcement of this proposed conference call, it has not been possible for all parties involved to attend.

Steven Button
    Communications Liaison
    UAMCC
    Steven Button
    CleanFast USA
    Florida
    407-552-1441
    www.cleanfastusa.com

Good job Steven ! I'm happy to have you as friend ! 3rd half is on me...
    Igor Zaric
    San Diego , CA
    (858) 367 - WASH
    (858) 367 - 9274
    San Diego Pressure washing and roof cleaning services
    www.DirtFighter.com
    Free FREE Eventswww.uamccevents.com

Yes thanks Steven , your efforts are appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes thanks Steven. maybe we can get some common groud