• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

2009 Round Tables

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Thanks Celeste!!!!!!!

NCE1.jpg

Celeste made this wonderful Postcard for mailing. It will go out on saturday.

If you want to be on the NCE mailing list for events and other info please just PM your info.

Thanks to all the sponsors and Hosts for making 2009 a great start.

Florin Nutu

Re: Thanks Celeste!!!!!!!

NCE1.jpg

Celeste made this wonderful Postcard for mailing. It will go out on saturday.

If you want to be on the NCE mailing list for events and other info please just PM your info.

Thanks to all the sponsors and Hosts for making 2009 a great start.

PM to you or Celeste?

Tony Shelton

Environmental Consultant / Past Director
Ron or Tony....Any firm dates on the VEGAS Round Table?

Carlos it will be on the 28th and 29th of March.

Here is the link: http://www.nationalcleaningexpo.com/lasvegas_nevada

We just sewed up the deal with the Flamingo this week. It was a back and forth bidding war thing and was put together thanks to careful reading of the contracts and good negotiation on Ron's part.

The agenda should be out by this weekend. It will include demos by Jim Gamble with his mega unit and introductions to the coil and filter industry along with a presentation by an HVAC contractor on how to get on as a vendor with HVAC contractors.

This is a first for me. I have no idea what I'm doing. Thankfully Matt and Ron have done this before.

We started the signup yesterday and there are 16 total attendees signed up already.

Separate from the RT I am offering training on what I do. (This is something I can do, and can do well.)

We will provide 4 total days of training. This will take place Thursday and Friday before the RT and Monday and Tuesday after the RT. Five are already signed up to come to the Thursday and Friday sessions.

This will be an intense "hands on" training ON THE ROOFTOPS with training first, discussion, and finally group testing (with discussion allowed). By the end of the training the entire group will accurately bid at least one building and will know the techniques for completing the work at the highest profit margin.

Here is the link with a more detailed agenda for the training:

http://www.nationalcleaningexpo.com/filter_coil_training

The reason for the four days is because the Ikeca convention begins on Wednesday and some hood guys who already had tickets for Monday or Tuesday inquired if I could extend it.

Carlos Gonzales

Rock and Roll Tony....Rock and Roll. I am having lunch with Jim next week. We are hooking up at the Elephant Bar and I told him to bring his appetite...I hope that was not a mistake.

You can't go wrong with the Flamigo...probably one of the better buffetts on the strip. Sounds like an action pack event Tony. Please keep us abreast of any new announcements for this. Feel free to post anything about this event here on this thread Tony.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
I been gone Two days and only 16 people in a day? Alabama filled in 13 days, Russ added five more today, he cant say no...

Plus he has extra dollars left....,,,