Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

New ladder tie downs

Thread: New ladder tie downs

Default New ladder tie downs

I've been using a industrial sized twist tie for my ladders for a while and I have found a new style that I think will be better. The old ones were covered by a foam that eventually breaks down. Here's a picture of the new ones.

Tony Evans
    tony@anewviewia.com
    319-325-9475
    Sent from my S4
    Tony Evans
    A New View Exterior Cleaning
    UAMCC President
    319-325-9475 Call or Text
    tony@anewviewia.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLBbO8DjLQU

Default Re: New ladder tie downs

I sue these also for keeping my ladders secure on the trucks.
    Roof Cleaning Michigan
    Fleet Washing
    House Washing
    Pressure Washing

dan@yourroofcleaner.com

http://www.facebook.com/yourroofcleaner

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Dykstra/Desktop/Roof%20Cleaner/2013%20ASK%20THE%20SEAL%20NEW%20LOGO%20-%20SEAL%20OF%20SECURITY.jpg[/IMG]

I bought some they are Great little Ties

I have used some of those blue foam covered ties, once the foam wears off you realize it is only thick gauge solid copper wire with the plastic insulation, kind of like the Romex wire without the insulation holding all 3 wires together.

Not sure of the gauge, probably 12 gauge or 10 gauge, I just bought some at the hardware store and cut off what I needed at each place where I tie things down and they have been working great for years now.

It is nice having other colors, especially colors that are brighter so you can see them easier.

We have used these for awhile until we had a ladder fly of the ladder rack. They break off inside and you may never know it. There is a thin piece of metal wire inside the rubber coating and it will break with all the twisting, just like any wire will. We no longer use them. We do use them for tieing light items off to the trailer, but do not use them for heavy items like ladders. We use chains now for ladders.

Doug Rucker-Owner/Operator
    Certified NCE Instructor
    We own and operate a School for Pressure Washing, Roof Cleaning, and Soft Washing http://www.pressurecleaningschool.com
    Check out our ONLINE PRESSURE WASHING SCHOOL with over 160 videos https://www.pressurecleaningschool.c...ashing-school/
    Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com

I use them to hang light hoses from horizontal rails inside my box truck.
    Gilbert Wright
    Curb Appeal Softwash
    call or text (843) 707-2348
    curbappeal100@gmail.com
    www.curbappealconcrete.net

• Thread Information