• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Surface Washer Requirements

Josh Davis

The rule of thumb is 4" per GPM. I definitely wouldn't do more than 24" with 5.5 GPM at the most. 19-21" would probably do best though. From what I have seen, smaller SC with more nozzles cleans faster than a larger two nozzle SC. Maybe try a Whisper Wash Classic with 4 nozzles.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
How come? I got the impression somewhere along the way, most outside water spigots are something like 6 GPM. Is this incorrect?

Some will, some won't. you can always test to make sure, but that takes time and I just soon hook to the tank and be done w it and eliminate worry. Also, what if someone in the house decides to use the water ti wash dishes, clothes, shower, etc....then they cut the flow to your machine. EVEN after you tell them they cant use the water.

I have a 4 gpm and I always hook it to the tank as well....just a lot easier IMO.

Josh Davis

You should always be hooked to a buffer tank no matter what size pressure washer you are using. Otherwise, you let the machine run in bypass for a couple of minutes while you're scrubbing a gutter or talking to a customer and then you're replacing seals in a pump.

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
You should always be hooked to a buffer tank no matter what size pressure washer you are using. Otherwise, you let the machine run in bypass for a couple of minutes while you're scrubbing a gutter or talking to a customer and then you're replacing seals in a pump.

Every machine should bypass to prevent that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk