• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

UAMCC Commercial Cleaning Event Las Vegas 2014

UAMCC Profile for Marketing

Marketing Director
LasVegasAgenda_zpsdb9c09d4.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Updated Agenda

Tony Shelton

Environmental Consultant / Past Director
Could you guys get the word out on the other methods of communication that whoever wants to go to the Tri State Seminar on Tuesday needs to email me at tonyshelton@cox.net so I can get their tickets. Our cost is $15 each. Here are some of the classes available.

e72fea68e3c56167cc424cdd1a2b1a84.jpg

76c47dcdc30ff326b6347ec3b48e84bb.jpg

d7477493c6fab5b851ef800496355889.jpg

c59a7e9bf6813f06fb241fb4c982ee72.jpg

Tony Shelton

Leilani, Shelly just asked me where Craig is on here. Can you check with him. He was going to speak on how to find f9 clients. You can fit him in either day.

Tony Shelton

Here is the final schedule. Please make sure they are in the following order for anything printed:

Wed - 24th

Tony - We are Cleaners and Environmental Law
Fayth and Ken first half - Craig Harrison second half.
Lunch
Brian
Jerrry
Scott
Leilani

Thurs 25th

Vendors
Ty
Lunch
Paul S
Scott
Tony - Environmental law and interacting with enforcement
Brian - (instructional class for Device Magic

Final.

If there are any changes that MUST be made they will be announced at the event.