• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

We Are Still Here and Are Working Hard For YOU!!

Carlos Gonzales

I am almost certain Ken F. started a thread earlier this week about a government bid going on in the City of Philadelphia in which the UAMCC has procured the resources for us to announce RFP’s like the Philadelphia one.

Scott S. also posted two other ones the week prior in which the UAMCC was made aware of the contractors that either visits our BBS or another one that they were going to bid on them. It is our hope that the contract is awarded to you, compliments of the UAMCC.

Announcements/threads like the one both Scott and Ken made can be viewed or interpreted as “subtle advertising” in which we often read what is in the post and move on because it may be your impression that the UAMCC is just advertising something that they “want” to do. Or you may think that they haven’t really secured anything….it’s just hype! I don’t know if you think this or not but I would like to talk about this for a brief second.

I have been teased over the last year by the TT members because sometimes I use “fancy words” in my posts that I make on the BBS. True. LOL :rolleyes: I do agree sometimes it is a overkill. Here are some facts on just this past week’s developments with the UAMCC minus the fancy words:

Fact 1

The UAMCC has secured the resources to give our membership the ability to bid on State, County and City contracts nationwide on a weekly basis. These will not just be 1 or 2 contracts every 5 or 6 months. Our agreement with the assigned procuring agent(s) will be a weekly update for all UAMCC Members. Ken mentions that the UAMCC will hand out tens of thousands of dollars in leads. I disagree. It will be much more. In my review of the 2008 Pressure Washing RFP’s from our procuring source, the total dollar figure is well into six figures nation wide ~ state-to-state, county-to-county, city-to-city. The UAMCC will receive these RFP’s and UAMCC members will be given the information instantly.

This procurement RFP is not just for contractors it is also for distributors also. Distributors that are working with the UAMCC today have been shown RFP contracts like the Philadelphia one as verification that the UAMCC is determined to get work for our all it’s members. This particular RFP was for the purchase of 5 or 6 hot water machines. I don’t remember the details but you can inquire to some of the distributors that visit the different BBS’s as they were given this information.

Fact 2

The UAMCC has been contacted by a leading national provider that provides facility management services for all major markets revolving around commercial work. What does this mean without all the fancy words? And members of my transition team can correct me if I am wrong when I quote what the Vice President said, “we would like a list of UAMCC members to contact about bidding on cleaning projects”. Where is this at today? We contacted them and we will continue to dialogue with them. This relationship will be nation wide.

Fact 3

The UAMCC is in communication today with a metropolitan city located in the UAMCC Southern Chapter area. This dialogue stems around the city’s frustration around pressure washers and mobile detailers ignoring city and county ordinances in the “waste water” department category. According to the city administrator (sorry can’t reveal the city right now) this is an ongoing problem and they contacted the UAMCC for help. This is in discussions right now but I would anticipate flying Scott Stone there in the next month to meet with the city officials.

Fact 4

As of today, Saturday, January 24, 2009 the UAMCC was presented with yet another opportunity that can and will provide contracting opportunities to all UAMCC members. Our ability to provide participation to our members with access to solicitation from local agencies across the country is yet another fact that the UAMCC considers to be important for our association and its members. This program will need to be explored and we will need to determine if it will be beneficial to the UAMCC.

Residential Washers

Our residential washers can also have the confidence that we at the UAMCC are forging ahead on my different fronts to ensure that you are parked in front of residential customers. You noticed I didn’t classify this as a fact? Reason why is because we are still working on the layout and the online application of this but rest assured once we get this done we will broadcast this as a Fact…lol.

Our Google ranking is great. Key word searches have us on page 1 as it relates to ranking. Residential customers will find the UAMCC ….that I can guarantee as a fact.

Our job referral board will be the porthole for our residential washers. Our website is a complex design but at the end of the day what matters to us is that we generate income for you.

Am I advertising here? :redface: Maybe I am...I don’t’ know but I can tell you this, minus the fancy words.

You as a contractor, no matter where you live and no matter how successful you are or think you are, should take notice of what is happening with the UAMCC, you owe it to your business.

You don’t have to believe me or members of the Transition Team….just read the facts! :yes:

Florin Nutu

WOW!!!!! That is great Carlos. I am waiting for the kickoff with much anticipation. I look forward to being a part and contributing to such a great organization.

Ken Fenner

Carlos, great update. I'm sure both sides can get frustrated. We as a team know what we have been doing and its often diffiuclt to keep it under hat until the launch.

From a BBS member perspective and from those in the industry, many of you are probably asking yourself "what can this thing do for me?" Here are the first shreds of proof that the UAMCC is going to help us business owners meet our most ambitious goals.

I'll qualify the web standings because that is my responsibility. Our current website is a space filler. Its been optimized as best I could with its limited functionality and information. Campaigns for top ranking have been performed and are ongoing. Upon completion of our 50 page plus site, I will work hard to dominate every relevant keyword out there. Residential contractors will positively get leads. As stated by Carlos, the UAMCC is already getting government and large scale commercial inquiries. I'm not doing it alone. I have a great team working along side of me to make it happen.

That's only the tip of the iceberg. With the affiliations and the relationships with outside the industry experts we are forming , you are going to have access to things that can make your company grow very rapidly. 2009 is going to be a great year for the pressure washing industry and for those that are serious about their business.

Thank you to all of those that have taken an active stance and submitted donations, articles, pictures and participated on this forum. We could not have done this without your support. Hold on tight and let the ride begin!

Carlos Gonzales

I for one, certainly appreciate what you guys are working on. :Smiley-2121:
Don thanks and thank you for your support. We do appreciate it.

It is understandable and expected that some of our colleagues will remain neautral for the time being. I respect that and also in a small way understand why...lol

You know this as well as I do that over the years the leadership on the national stage just wasn't there.

I appreciate those just standing by because it tells me that they are willing to at least give the UAMCC the opportunity to show them what we are about vs. telling them what we "want" to be about.

The UAMCC can sit around, post threads and tell the world what we want to do all day long....thats easy. Putting those words into action is another thing. I am satisfied so far that we have been attaching action to those words.

My confidence level has never been higher!!! :clap:

Terry Miller

Great work Team! You guy's are working towards a common goal. Growing the PW industry and sharing as we need to do. I Love it. This is not a one man team working for one man. The benefits will help all PWers and the industry grow to a better position. You guy's ROCK!

Guy Blackmon

Well this should quite down the few "whatta you gonna do for me's" I have enjoyed watching the growth, and progress of the UAMCC. And I look forward to joining this awesome org.

John Doherty

I have had the privilege of meeting and at least corresponding with almost every member of the transition team.

The one or two I haven't had direct correspondence with I've learned plenty from by their willingness to share their experiences on the various bbs.

I am truly and continuously impressed by what I see you all producing and working toward. Please keep up the good work; if the paid memberships are given in a numeric sequence, I hope to be one of the top 5!

Carlos Gonzales

I have had the privilege of meeting and at least corresponding with almost every member of the transition team.

The one or two I haven't had direct correspondence with I've learned plenty from by their willingness to share their experiences on the various bbs.

I am truly and continuously impressed by what I see you all producing and working toward. Please keep up the good work; if the paid memberships are given in a numeric sequence, I hope to be one of the top 5!

John,

Thank you for your support and your kind words.

Eric Flynn

This is exciting.
Carlos, thanks once again for keeping potential members constantly updated as to what we can all expect.
If you ever need anything down here in the Houston area, please let us know.

~Jen

LeoMoreira

I am almost certain Ken F. started a thread earlier this week about a government bid going on in the City of Philadelphia in which the UAMCC has procured the resources for us to announce RFP’s like the Philadelphia one.

Scott S. also posted two other ones the week prior in which the UAMCC was made aware of the contractors that either visits our BBS or another one that they were going to bid on them. It is our hope that the contract is awarded to you, compliments of the UAMCC.

Announcements/threads like the one both Scott and Ken made can be viewed or interpreted as “subtle advertising” in which we often read what is in the post and move on because it may be your impression that the UAMCC is just advertising something that they “want” to do. Or you may think that they haven’t really secured anything….it’s just hype! I don’t know if you think this or not but I would like to talk about this for a brief second.

I have been teased over the last year by the TT members because sometimes I use “fancy words” in my posts that I make on the BBS. True. LOL :rolleyes: I do agree sometimes it is a overkill. Here are some facts on just this past week’s developments with the UAMCC minus the fancy words:

Fact 1

The UAMCC has secured the resources to give our membership the ability to bid on State, County and City contracts nationwide on a weekly basis. These will not just be 1 or 2 contracts every 5 or 6 months. Our agreement with the assigned procuring agent(s) will be a weekly update for all UAMCC Members. Ken mentions that the UAMCC will hand out tens of thousands of dollars in leads. I disagree. It will be much more. In my review of the 2008 Pressure Washing RFP’s from our procuring source, the total dollar figure is well into six figures nation wide ~ state-to-state, county-to-county, city-to-city. The UAMCC will receive these RFP’s and UAMCC members will be given the information instantly.

This procurement RFP is not just for contractors it is also for distributors also. Distributors that are working with the UAMCC today have been shown RFP contracts like the Philadelphia one as verification that the UAMCC is determined to get work for our all it’s members. This particular RFP was for the purchase of 5 or 6 hot water machines. I don’t remember the details but you can inquire to some of the distributors that visit the different BBS’s as they were given this information.

Fact 2

The UAMCC has been contacted by a leading national provider that provides facility management services for all major markets revolving around commercial work. What does this mean without all the fancy words? And members of my transition team can correct me if I am wrong when I quote what the Vice President said, “we would like a list of UAMCC members to contact about bidding on cleaning projects”. Where is this at today? We contacted them and we will continue to dialogue with them. This relationship will be nation wide.

Fact 3

The UAMCC is in communication today with a metropolitan city located in the UAMCC Southern Chapter area. This dialogue stems around the city’s frustration around pressure washers and mobile detailers ignoring city and county ordinances in the “waste water” department category. According to the city administrator (sorry can’t reveal the city right now) this is an ongoing problem and they contacted the UAMCC for help. This is in discussions right now but I would anticipate flying Scott Stone there in the next month to meet with the city officials.

Fact 4

As of today, Saturday, January 24, 2009 the UAMCC was presented with yet another opportunity that can and will provide contracting opportunities to all UAMCC members. Our ability to provide participation to our members with access to solicitation from local agencies across the country is yet another fact that the UAMCC considers to be important for our association and its members. This program will need to be explored and we will need to determine if it will be beneficial to the UAMCC.

Residential Washers

Our residential washers can also have the confidence that we at the UAMCC are forging ahead on my different fronts to ensure that you are parked in front of residential customers. You noticed I didn’t classify this as a fact? Reason why is because we are still working on the layout and the online application of this but rest assured once we get this done we will broadcast this as a Fact…lol.

Our Google ranking is great. Key word searches have us on page 1 as it relates to ranking. Residential customers will find the UAMCC ….that I can guarantee as a fact.

Our job referral board will be the porthole for our residential washers. Our website is a complex design but at the end of the day what matters to us is that we generate income for you.

Am I advertising here? :redface: Maybe I am...I don’t’ know but I can tell you this, minus the fancy words.

You as a contractor, no matter where you live and no matter how successful you are or think you are, should take notice of what is happening with the UAMCC, you owe it to your business.

You don’t have to believe me or members of the Transition Team….just read the facts! :yes:

Great Great Great news!!!! I'm looking forward to be part of this.
Keep up the great work, guys!!!

Gene Fivel

Im ready for the launch....One question I have Carlos.....Say a city contract comes up in Bryan Texas......Is the UAMCC going to let everyone know about it or just the members in that city or area. Hate to see a price war or bad feelings come up.....Thx Gene

Jeff LeCours

Im ready for the launch....One question I have Carlos.....Say a city contract comes up in Bryan Texas......Is the UAMCC going to let everyone know about it or just the members in that city or area. Hate to see a price war or bad feelings come up.....Thx Gene

Good question Gene. We are still looking at that. What are your thoughts?

Should it just be by the state or what if its a contract on a bordering state and say its a big one $ 50K. Say its not in your state but right next door, should you not get a shot at it as you are a member of the UAMCC

Should we just publically post it in the members only area and let whatever member reads and wants to try to get it

What if we have a member and its a newbie and he bids on it and gets it and really has no experience at this kind of work

Its a hard one, we of course would want to be fair to all members, but what is fair :confused:

Maybe the members and whoever is on the UAMCC board of directors will have to figure best way to deal with this