• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

UAMCC Industry Conference Call Schedule

Florin Nutu

Thanks for the conference call Carlos. Alot of great info was passed about where the UAMCC is headed and what it will take to get there. Was hoping Carlos was going to slip up and spill some beans about the benefits but he was strong. :saai:

Carlos Gonzales

Thanks for the conference call Carlos. Alot of great info was passed about where the UAMCC is headed and what it will take to get there. Was hoping Carlos was going to slip up and spill some beans about the benefits but he was strong. :saai:

I know huh...you guys kept pressing for some specifics...Florin thank you for being on the call. Looking forward to meet you soon!!!

Andrew McBride

Carlos thank you for bringing me and others up to speed we have been busy around here family and business. Feel like you guys are doing a great job and lead this org in the right way . I will be joining in April can't wait

Jeff LeCours

Carlos thank you for bringing me and others up to speed we have been busy around here family and business. Feel like you guys are doing a great job and lead this org in the right way . I will be joining in April can't wait

Cool you will be joining. Its all about making money & promoting our great industry. Biz & Family, yup that will keep you busy

Carlos Gonzales

Carlos, thanks for the heads up about the call. I fell asleep and missed it. When is the next one scheduled?

Hey Kev...I've done that many times (quick nap) next thing you know you've slept for a few hours.

It was a good call and alot of people had some direct questions about the UAMCC.

As far as the next one. I guess I could schedule another one in the next few weeks. I will keep this thread alive and see how the response is.