• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

I am here to help - LeiLani Chostner UAMCC Marketing Director

UAMCC Profile for Marketing

Marketing Director
Good Morning UAMCC!

I am LeiLani Chostner UAMCC Marketing Director. I am here to promote contractors to there customers through the UAMCC Facebook, Twitter, SEO, and the UAMCC Newsletter spotlighting new members and recently certified contractors. If you are a certified contractor and would like to wear the certified badge on your Facebook profile picture please send me a private message and I will send you the link as well as instructions for attaching it. I also help with different UAMCC Programs such as the Associate (Distributor) Discount Program, Members Benefit Program, as well as work with the Newsletter team, the Environmental Committee, and I can also help get you started obtaining UAMCC Certifications.

Here are you benefit links:
Associate Benefit Program- http://www.uamcc.org/contractors/uamcc-member-discounts
UAMCC Member Benefits- http://www.uamcc.org/contractors/uamcc-member-benefits
Certification Start Thread-http://www.uamcc.org/forum/forumdisplay.php/121-Certifications-for-All-UAMCC-Members
If you are a contractor wanting to volunteer for the UAMCC Environmental Committee, please contact me or Tony Shelton directly and we will get you the requirements and add you to the team. (Contact info may be found at the bottom of this post.)
If you are a distributor and would like to participate in the Associate Discount Benefit Program please contact me directly via email: leilani@uamcc.org
I can also help with new member sign ups and information. If you would like to sign up or would like information on becoming a member please contact me directly @ 714.330.6115. For all administration requests i.e. address change, directory updates please submit them to Nichole Anglin. Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Contact Information
LeiLani Chostner Phone: 714.330.6115 Email: leilani@uamcc,org
Nichole Anglin Phone: 678.462.5071 Email: nichole@uamcc.orrg
Tony Shelton Email tonyshelton@uamcc.org

Randy Wahl

Contributing Member
Good Morning to you, can we get any updates on the Sun Belt rental. It was told to us in the Orlando show or it was in the works for a UAMCC special rate. Thanks for all you do for all of us.

UAMCC Profile for Marketing

Marketing Director
Good morning UAMCC, hope everyone is gearing up for a great three day weekend. I will only be in a short time today to help with anything before the holiday weekend so if you need any assistance please let me know.