• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Window Washers?

Carlos Gonzales

Hey...any window washers here?

Seriously let us know. The UAMCC is evaluating some different components to our contract procurement RFP's.

I had in my hands a window washing RFP today for D.C. but wasn't sure if we have any washers that also do windows. If there are any near D.C....let me know. I will get the RFP to you!

LeoMoreira

Hey...any window washers here?

Seriously let us know. The UAMCC is evaluating some different components to our contract procurement RFP's.

I had in my hands a window washing RFP today for D.C. but wasn't sure if we have any washers that also do windows. If there are any near D.C....let me know. I will get the RFP to you!

Yes, we do window cleaning as well, residential and commercial all over metro-Atlanta.

cmturner

We do residential and commercial, use waterfed pole up to 45 ft. Will go to St. Louis or Cape Girardeau if you pick up something good.:clap:

Carlos Gonzales

Good to see window washers here.

We will include window washing for RFP contracts to UAMCC members.

Clint...good seeing you over here man. Hope things are well in TX.

Carlos Gonzales

Quick question for the window washer crowd....do you all bid on State, City or Gov. RFP's?

The ones that the UAMCC has come across has window washing included in janitorial stuff like sweeping, picking up trash and etc. You guys arent' interested in seeing RFP's that also include these other 'tasks' that I just decribed are you?

LeoMoreira

Quick question for the window washer crowd....do you all bid on State, City or Gov. RFP's?

The ones that the UAMCC has come across has window washing included in janitorial stuff like sweeping, picking up trash and etc. You guys arent' interested in seeing RFP's that also include these other 'tasks' that I just decribed are you?

My wife has a Janitorial Cleaning Services company and we have worked together in many projects.

cmturner

I am not really interested in the Trash stuff but for sure the window and P-washing stuff. I can't bid on state jobs, conflict of interest.

Carlos Gonzales

I do mainly residential but am looking to go commercial as well, so city and gov contracts would be good.

Cool...cool..:coool: We will keep an eye open for this in TX.

Chris - I am going to check to see what % of RFP's we are looking for for Hawaii. I will post it once I find out. Hey, spread the word on the Island about UAMCC - heck who knows ..we may hope over there and have a Convention!!!