• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

I'm Qualifying for Roof Cleaning Certification: Dennis Sahr

Dennis Sahr

Contributing Member
ARTICLES OF ORGANIZATION
OF
Capitol Consulting & Inspection, LLC

ARTICLE I NAME
The name of the limited liability company shall be: Capitol Consulting & Inspection, LLC
ARTICLE II PRINCIPAL OFFICE
The principal place of business and mailing address of this Limited Liability Company shall be: 10676 Lake Hill Dr., Clermont, Florida 34711.
ARTICLE III INITIAL REGISTERED AGENT & STREET ADDRESS
The name and address of the initial registered agent is: Business Filings Incorporated, 1203 Governors Square Blvd, Suite 101, Tallahassee, Florida 32301-2960. Located in the County of Leon
ARTICLE IV DURATION
The duration for the limited liability company shall be: 12/31/2047.
ARTICLE V MANAGERS/MEMBERS
The management of the limited liability company is reserved for the Members and the name and address of the member of the Limited Liability Company is:
Dennis A. Sahr, 10676 Lake Hill Dr., Clermont, Florida 34711
clip_image002.gif

Prepared by Mark Williams, A.V.P., The Florida Incorporating Company, 8025 Excelsior Dr., Suite 200, Madison, WI 53717608) 827-5300

CERTIFICATE OF DESIGNATION OF REGISTERED AGENT/REGISTERED OFFICE
PURSUANT TO THE PROVISIONS OF SECTION 608.415, FLORIDA STATUTES, THE UNDERSIGNED COMPANY, ORGANIZED UNDER THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF FLORIDA, SUBMITS THE FOLLOWING STATEMENT IN DESIGNATING THE REGISTERED OFFICE/REGISTERED AGENT, IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA.
The name of the limited liability company is: Capitol Consulting & Inspection, LLC
The name and address of the registered agent and office is Business Filings Incorporated, 1203 Governors Square Blvd, Suite 101, Tallahassee, Florida 32301-2960. Located in the County of Leon.

Having been named as registered agent and to accept service of process for the above stated company at the place designated in this certificate, I hereby accept the appointment as registered agent and agree to act in this capacity. I further agree to comply with the provisions of all statutes relating to the proper and complete performance of my duties, and I am familiar with and accept the obligations of my position as registered agent.
clip_image003.gif

Signature:____________________________ Date: August 29, 2007
Mark Williams, Asst. Vice President.
Business Filings Incorporated

ueiinis R. QdFlir
Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2011 3:09 AM
To: DASEIFS@AOL.COM
Subject: Fictitious Name Registration - GI 1000067179; 600209630256
Subject: SPRAY FORCE
REGISTRATION NUMBER: G11000067179
This will acknowledge the filing of the above fictitious name registration which was registered on July 05, 2011. This registration gives no rights to ownership of the name.
Each fictitious name registration must be renewed every five years between January 1 and December 31 of the expiration year to maintain registration. Three months prior to the expiration date a statement of renewal will be mailed.
If the mailing address of this business changes, please notify this office in writing, or through the link provided on our website www.sunbiz.org <http://www.sunbiz.org/> for Address & FEI/EIN Changes. Please reference the original registration number.
Should you have any questions regarding this matter you may contact our office at (850) 2456058.
Division of Corporations
Please take a few minutes to provide feedback on the quality of service you received from our staff. The Florida Department of State values your feedback as a customer. Kurt Browning, Florida Secretary of State, is committed to continuously assessing and improving the level and quality of services provided to you. Simply click on the link to the "DOS Customer Satisfaction Survey." Thank you in advance for your participation.
DOS Customer Satisfaction Survey:
htto: I/survey. dos .state .fl .us/index. asox?emai1=0nlinewebfic(dos . state .fl . us
No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 10.0.1388 / Virus Database: 1516/3746 - Release Date: 07/05/11