Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Am I way off on this shopping center front bid?

Thread: Am I way off on this shopping center front bid?

Default Am I way off on this shopping center front bid?

Made contact with a guy that owns several shopping centers. He sent me immediately to one of them for a quote. Could lead to more work if i get this right. The surface is about 14 x 350 with pillars every 20 feet and a painted ramp between each. I plan to bid $375 for this job. Looks like around five hours. I am a rookie and could be wrong. Am i way off on this. Any advice would be great!
    Matt Hayes
    Power Restorations Pressure Washing
    334-799-2747

Default Re: Am I way off on this shopping center front bid?

Seems a little low to me. You gotta clean the pillars also! At $.10 that's $490 plus pillars.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Chris Dubbs
    The Wash Wizards
    Fishers In.

Everyone says.... "If you give me a good price it could lead to more work"....rarely ever happens.

Chris is right, you're way low. I like his number, but would be a little higher. Don't sell price, sell quality.

Thanks! I did not want to be high out of the ballpark. I do not have to clean pillars. I will bid it around the $500 mark and let him decide. Thanks again!
    Matt Hayes
    Power Restorations Pressure Washing
    334-799-2747

You right around 5000 feet. Roughly about an hour to clean. My minimum on a 30 day would be 225.00

90 375.00 on call 425.00 to 525.00

If the guy has more I'm not really caring till I have all of them on any type of price break.

Keep in mind initial cleanings all depend on gum. Lots of gum , more time. No one can see this but you. Could take 6 hours if the plAce if riddled with gum

Ron Musgraves
    www.uamcc.org

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Musgraves View Post
    You right around 5000 feet. Roughly about an hour to clean. My minimum on a 30 day would be 225.00

90 375.00 on call 425.00 to 525.00

If the guy has more I'm not really caring till I have all of them on any type of price break.

Keep in mind initial cleanings all depend on gum. Lots of gum , more time. No one can see this but you. Could take 6 hours if the plAce if riddled with gum

Ron Musgraves
    www.uamcc.org
    Ron, how do you clean 5000 sq ft in an hour. I[m using a 4 nozzle 30" surface cleaner and with one person on the cleaner and one washing I'm only getting 2200 sq ft an hour.
    Quality Pressure Washing of Houston
    Robbie Miller
    832-792-5420
    www.QualityPressureWashingofHouston.com

• Thread Information